Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

How about other countries? Australia??
I reached out to customer service via chat (on the Cartier website) yesterday and was told no price increase for the moment in Australia but that they do happen unexpectedly. Was also reminded that there were two last year (May & October).

Given VCA just had one, I have this feeling Cartier soon will too :frown:

I don’t have a dedicated Cartier SA unfortunately. I buy all my pieces online and I really don’t want to panic buy :blah:

Reactions: gagabag and ehy210
Price increases will come sooner or later. If you have something you’re waiting on pulling the trigger for, I’d say buy it now while things are still in stock. Every time luxury brands announce an upcoming price increase, people panic buy and then can’t get the item they want or need to be put on a waiting list, just to sometimes get disappointed if they are being charged the new higher price…
As soon as I heard prices might go up in February, I called my SA to buy the small JUC with diamonds 2 weeks ago in January. I knew I would get it someday, so might as well get it while prices haven’t increased and while an increase hasn’t been confirmed by many SA’s yet (most of the time they find out themselves a couple days before increases happen).

Hello, I am in the US and I just reached out to my SA in SF. She said there is a price increase for diamonds, perfume and eyewear as of tomorrow 2/2/2023. No jewelry as of yet but probably coming soon. She said they only get 48 hours notice of the price increases.

Reactions: etudes and gooose
Anyone know about Canada and/or USA? Is it going up for high jewelry only or everything? I am interested in the Love line.
I called Cartier today and they said price increase will happen tomorrow in Canada. The classic Love Bracelet will increase from the current $8650 to $9200. Pulled the trigger and ordered my first Cartier bracelet today! :smile: