Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Hmmm, when we ordered our pieces in-store end of April, our SA did discuss the intense low inventory they had. For example, for our Love cuff, he said any average head, each size would have 200 pieces but the size we were ordering was down to 6 pieces across North American inventory. Maybe they are no longer making orders available online and dedicating to in-store customers?

It looks like the prices are slowly being re-listed on the US website. This JUC full pave original size ring is now listed for 13,900. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I jotted down the price of this ring to be 13,400 a week ago. Does anyone know for sure? I thought the JUC and love items were going to be excluded from the price increase this time around at least in the US. Thanks!

It looks like the prices are slowly being re-listed on the US website. This JUC full pave original size ring is now listed for 13,900. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I jotted down the price of this ring to be 13,400 a week ago. Does anyone know for sure? I thought the JUC and love items were going to be excluded from the price increase this time around at least in the US. Thanks!

That's what multiple sources said. But it looks like false information.