Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Ugh I’m kind of bumped because of this..
I knew about the increase and went to the boutique yesterday to get the WG love band with 1 diamond.. I regret now not getting the WG love bracelet with 4 diamonds too/instead.. both are on my list but I decided I’m not ready to purchase the bracelet now (been buying alot since the pandemic lol) so thought only the ring for now.. but it was devastating when I realized this morning that the 6% increase in the love ring is nothing compared to the love (what was I thinking? But I was trying to slow down on purchases and at least I managed to lol).
I even contacted my SA today so see if I can exchange the ring for the bracelet with the old price answer was big fat NO :P
Any words of wisdom to comfort me you lovely people? :blush:
It's okay, don't beat yourself up. You will get it when it feels right. You have more time to save up now.

Reactions: XCCX
Ugh I’m kind of bumped because of this..
I knew about the increase and went to the boutique yesterday to get the WG love band with 1 diamond.. I regret now not getting the WG love bracelet with 4 diamonds too/instead.. both are on my list but I decided I’m not ready to purchase the bracelet now (been buying alot since the pandemic lol) so thought only the ring for now.. but it was devastating when I realized this morning that the 6% increase in the love ring is nothing compared to the love (what was I thinking? But I was trying to slow down on purchases and at least I managed to lol).
I even contacted my SA today so see if I can exchange the ring for the bracelet with the old price answer was big fat NO :P
Any words of wisdom to comfort me you lovely people? :blush:

what about if you didn’t exchange but purchased in addition to? Is the answer still no? The SAs do have the power to offer the old price... I would ask again!

what about if you didn’t exchange but purchased in addition to? Is the answer still no? The SAs do have the power to offer the old price... I would ask again!
I believe it would be a no as well since the new price is on the system and they can not control it.. I’ll ask again when I take my other items to have shining service tomorrow but I doubt it’ll work..

I have an update!!!

I went in to get the shining service for my plain loves and was assisted by a different SA, I asked if I can exchange my ring or get the bracelet with the old price in anyway, she first said it can’t be done then offered to check the availability of my size, it was available, 1 piece! She then asked me to give her a few minutes and went inside, came back offering a 3% discount (price increase was 6%) and since I knew I wanted the bracelet I did not hesitate at all and I am now a proud owner of “discounted” Cartier Love diamond bracelet :P :cloud9:

Thank you @goodcrush for encouraging me to ask again :flowers:

Will post photos later! Yay!

Last edited:
I have an update!!!

I went in to get the shining service for my plain loves and was assisted by a different SA, I asked if I can exchange my ring or get the bracelet with the old price in anyway, she first said it can’t be done then offered to check the availability of my size, it was available, 1 piece! She then asked me to give her a few minutes and went inside, came back offering a 3% discount (price increase was 6%) and since I knew I wanted the bracelet I did not hesitate at all and I am now a proud owner of “discounted” Cartier Love diamond bracelet :P :cloud9:

That is great news! Congrats!

Reactions: XCCX
I have an update!!!

I am so so happy for you! I just responded in another thread. Yes and 3% is way better than 0%! Can’t wait to see photos of your new set. Enjoy them!!!