Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

I ordered a small JUC just incase, but I have no intel on the increase. I was going to get it in the late spring/early summer as an anniversary/birthday gift anyway! This is probably my last Cartier piece anyway, I have all of the items I want now.

Similar increases on the love and JUC lines in Dubai, but the clash line seems unchanged
Ugh I’m kind of bumped because of this..
I knew about the increase and went to the boutique yesterday to get the WG love band with 1 diamond.. I regret now not getting the WG love bracelet with 4 diamonds too/instead.. both are on my list but I decided I’m not ready to purchase the bracelet now (been buying alot since the pandemic lol) so thought only the ring for now.. but it was devastating when I realized this morning that the 6% increase in the love ring is nothing compared to the love (what was I thinking? But I was trying to slow down on purchases and at least I managed to lol).
I even contacted my SA today so see if I can exchange the ring for the bracelet with the old price answer was big fat NO :P
Any words of wisdom to comfort me you lovely people? :blush: