Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Does anyone know if I will be able to do an even exchange on a bracelet that I bought before the price increase? I had to order both the thin juc with diamonds and love at the store because they didn’t have it in stock... now a week later, I’m pretty sure I’m going to exchange both for a size up when they arrive. Will I have to pay the difference for the increased price?

In Canada, my SA confirmed there's no increase on the thin JUC with diamonds. The free love bracelet is going to be 5550 from 5350 and love wedding band will be 1450 from 1400. Slightly less than a 4% increase.

As I mentioned, my SA said the same thing about the thin juc with diamonds. I just hope he was not misinformed. Guess we’ll just have to see what the price is on the website soon.

I see price increases on the Canadian website when you click on individual items, but NOT on the SM diamond JUC (the overview/multiple items view still shows old prices as of right now.)

So it seems that the SM diamond JUC hasn't increased -- some of you have well-informed SAs :smile:

Reactions: Noyerx
Looks like when you click on the individual items the new price comes up . Juste un clou with diamond in the us did increase
Same thing happening on my end! I see the original price on the page with all the products but when I click on the thin diamond JUC it’s $4500. Well here we are now lol

Edit to say regular JUC also went up - $7100 now

Regular and thin love are both up as well. Glad I got my thin in September (: Will try to make a list of new prices today (but maybe one of you will beat me to it haha)

Yeah that’s what I was asking about a couple days ago since I heard other countries original JUC with diamonds didn’t increase so I was wondering if the US was going to and it looks like it didn’t!

Okay, here is a mini list of increases in USD. I only looked at Love & JUC collection and did not include some items w diamonds, etc.

LOVE COLLECTION
RINGS:
  • Reg Love Ring: $1650 to $1720
    • WG: $1770 to $1840
    • Platinum: $3650 to $3800
  • SM Love Ring: $1070 to $1100
    • WG: $1140 to $1190
    • Platinum: $2380 to $2480
BRACELETS
  • Reg Love Bracelet: $6300 to $6550
    • WG: $6750 to $7000
  • SM Love Bracelet: $4050 to $4250
    • WG: $4350 to $4500
  • Cuff: $4500 to $4700
    • WG: $4800 to $5000

JUC COLLECTION
RINGS

• SM JUC: $1120 to $1170
    • WG: $1200 to $1250
  • Reg JUC: $2270 to $2360
    • WG: $2430 to $2530
BRACELETS

• Regular JUC (no diamond): $6800 to $7100
    • WG: $7300 to $7600
  • Regular JUC w/ diamond: No change so far
  • Thin JUC (no diamond): $3050 to $3200
  • Thin JUC w/ diamond: $4300 to $4500

Hi everyone. I pulled the trigger on a 3-diamond YG love ring and it appears to be in stock. I received an order acknowledgement email, and once the purchase is CONFIRMED, they will send an email stating so. Is this normal? It’s my first time ordering through the e-boutique.
Hi there. Just wanted to update you. I ordered a ring yesterday and received the same order acknowledgement email and just now I received the shipping confirmation email. :smile:

Reactions: Cygne18