Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Hey ladies, sorry if this has already been asked/answered but do you know how often the price of the regular yellow gold love bracelet increases? I have the option to get it for christmas this year but i kind of wanted it as a 25th birthday present which would be in almost 2 years, so would it make much of a difference if the price increased by then? Also if anyone knows how much that bracelet used to go for in the past years that would be amazing, i tried looking up it’s price history to see if i can find a pattern in when it would increase and i couldnt find anything.

Hey ladies, sorry if this has already been asked/answered but do you know how often the price of the regular yellow gold love bracelet increases? I have the option to get it for christmas this year but i kind of wanted it as a 25th birthday present which would be in almost 2 years, so would it make much of a difference if the price increased by then? Also if anyone knows how much that bracelet used to go for in the past years that would be amazing, i tried looking up it’s price history to see if i can find a pattern in when it would increase and i couldnt find anything.

In the US there have been times when it has gone up almost every 12-18 months (but there has not been one in about 2 years or so. It seems like in the US when it does go up, tends to increase anywhere from 5-10%. On rare occasions like around 2017/18 there was a price decrease in the US, while other countries got a price increase. Cartier was trying to keep prices similar in all countries. It was the first time I recall Cartier ever decreased prices in the US. Prior to the decrease it was $6,800. I don't know the history of their price increases. However, I can tell you back in 2005/2006 when I started looking at them it was $3,000. When I bought my first Love bracelet in 2008 it had gone up to $3,600. As you probably know the current price is $6,300.