Cartier price increase thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i would choose diamond love to add sparkle to your collection.

Kindness3 and uhpharm01 like this.
  2. Pink rainbow love!

Kindness3 and uhpharm01 like this.
  3. Thank u both

uhpharm01 likes this.
  4. I am seeking some opinion. I will be 50 next year and I am thinking of either the slim Love or the thin Juste un clou ring. I already have a regular size Love that is 5 years old and the thin one is cost the same as the price I paid for the regular one 5 years ago. I love the thin love and it was launched the year I was born, but not sure if I should have two. The ring I can wear daily too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated .

marzipanchen, lvjunkyxo and loveoflv like this.
  5. Hi ~ want to find out.. I will be doing international travel next month. Is there any Cartier boutique in Newark?

uhpharm01 likes this.
  6. I would add the bracelet!!! Deff worth it and you’ll love having two love bracelets stacked you can always add a ring later the bracelets might go up on price :smile:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  7. HI!
    DId you end up purchasing the LOVE bracelet while you were in france? Do you know the prices?

8. Prices currently in Europe (at least in The Netherlands, where I live)
    Cartier love bracelet regular (normal version) (gold, rose gold): €6100,-
    Cartier love bracelet regular (normal version) (white gold): €6550,-
    Cartier love bracelet thinner version (gold, rose gold): €3950,-
    Cartier love bracelet thinner version (white gold): €4250,-

If you want to know anything in particular, let me know.

9. The thin love. I have the regular and thin together and LOVE the way it looks. A Juste Un Clou is something I told myself I'd consider only after having a thin and regular as I feel like they compliment each other best.

Lots love likes this.
  10. Has the price of the cuff or cuff with diamonds increased recently?

orangefeast likes this.
  11. Does anyone know if the prices might increase again in April this year?

orangefeast likes this.
  12. I would also like to know this :smile:

Jtrautman89 likes this.
  13. Hi everybody! Just following up to see if any of you lovely ladies and gents have input on an upcoming price increase?

14. I just asked my SA and she said she hasn’t heard of anything yet.
    I heard they usually happen in April? I’m not sure but hopefully here will have some info before it happens.

Suzil likes this.
  15. Thank you so much! Fingers crossed!