Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Just had a heads up from a lovely SA in London that there maybe yet another price increase possibly November or February time:sad: No real explanation as to why but as per usual, if you can afford to get it.....GET IT NOW!

I heard back from my SA in the US. These items will go UP in price: Watches (gold, gold with diamonds); pave Love bracelet (not the thin pave Love). The regular Love and JUC prices are not changing. No change to price on the stainless steel Panthere so I assume this applies to other stainless steel watches, too. Seems gold with diamonds will go up.

Some diamond solitaire jewelry will go DOWN to be more competitive with other competitors. Will include some rings, necklaces and earrings.

I heard back from my SA in the US. These items will go UP in price: Watches (gold, gold with diamonds); pave Love bracelet (not the thin pave Love). The regular Love and JUC prices are not changing. No change to price on the stainless steel Panthere so I assume this applies to other stainless steel watches, too. Seems gold with diamonds will go up.

Some diamond solitaire jewelry will go DOWN to be more competitive with other competitors. Will include some rings, necklaces and earrings.
What about Trinity ring and two tone watches without diamonds? Thank you

Reactions: CocoCartier