Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Just for the Panthere ring. The other one is the Etincelle.

I’ve been wearing it as a daily piece. I don’t think the bling is excessive. It’s perfect in my opinion. I’d say go for it! It’s worth it!

Just for the Panthere ring. The other one is the Etincelle.

I’ve been wearing it as a daily piece. I don’t think the bling is excessive. It’s perfect in my opinion. I’d say go for it! It’s worth it!
Oh! The new price is 11,600 so it isn’t too crazy. I’m glad to hear you’re wearing it daily. I’ll definitely go and purchase sometime this month

Reactions: maison.de.luxe
Looking at inflation and running the calcs the price increases actually aren't that wild? Inflation is wild. According to a cost calc 2013 prices of 5800 has the same purchasing power as $7,602.26. the bracelet costs 7350 today so its actually kinda better? LOL one way to look at it anyhow.
LOL love this! Def feeling less guilty

someone posted in a FB group their SA in AUS said price increase 6/19. Is this true? Anyone confirm in USA?
Yes sadly I can confirmed, It was me, I was at the boutique yesterday in Melbourne. I asked why because they just had 10% increased back in March 2023, Apparently Cartier Australia price is lowest in the world and with our AUD dollar exchange they need to up the price 7-9% to be on par with the rest‍♀️