Cartier Pasha or Tank?

1. hi guys. i actually just realized that i WANT a new cartier watch. :yahoo: but heres the problem... im confused whether to get a junior size tank 2tone or a pasha. can you help me decide? my sister has a junior size 2tone tank also but she never lend it to me..:shrugs: so, probably, ill just get one for myself. so, what do you think? pasha or tank???:graucho:

2. well which style do you prefer. i love both and if you are a little into watches you will end up with both.

3. lilach, actually im not sure which one to get because i like both watches but i can only get one. :hysteric:

4. I prefer the Tank myself!

5. I prefer the Tank too.

6. My vote is for the Tank. Have fun and enjoy it.

7. I also say go for the Tank. I have a two toned one and LOVE it!

8. I wear the Pasha and love it.

9. I have both but love the Pasha WAY more.

10. I wear my Tank everyday. My fave!!

11. I love both. It's hard to make a choice but for you, I suggest Cartier Tank Crash. Did you check out Cartier Baignoire Crash? It's elegant.

12. dior24, i prefer a tank francaise or a pasha but until now i can't decide what to get.:shrugs: i just wish i can get both!:graucho: hahaha!

13. Tank & Pasha are both beautiful. I have a Pasha, I love it; Tank is my next to-buy-watch. =)

Trish, you can base your decision on your wardrobe. Personally, I see Tank being paired with more feminine outfits (evening wear/gown, dress, etc) than Pasha.

14. I prefer the Tank, I have a Tank Francaise and can dress it up or down.

15. The pasha is sportier therefore its more limited than the Tank. I suggest to get the Tank.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice