Online Order

hi im new here , but i need help , i wanted to know is my cartier thin love is “ normal “ or not , the color is kinda “ dark “ is that normal ? Or should it be like pale yellow or bright yellow ?
And i hv it less than a month and there’s some oxidized spots , is that normal too ?
( btw i hv a bad sweats , idk if thataffecting the color or not ) , at first it didn’t hv any oxidized,but now i realized there’s a dark yellow spots on my bracelet

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I’ve placed an order online which should be delivered tomorrow...but it still hasn’t shipped! I’ve called in a few times and no one can give me a straight answer on when I can expect my item to be delivered. They basically keep on repeating “it looks like it’s on track to arrive by April 1”. Which is impossible at this point. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I’ve placed an order online which should be delivered tomorrow...but it still hasn’t shipped! I’ve called in a few times and no one can give me a straight answer on when I can expect my item to be delivered. They basically keep on repeating “it looks like it’s on track to arrive by April 1”. Which is impossible at this point. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I had an order placed on Nov 11th at around 2pm and it wasn’t picked up by Fedex until 8pm. It arrived the next day around 2pm. Did you order it using express or standard shipping?

I had an order placed on Nov 11th at around 2pm and it wasn’t picked up by Fedex until 8pm. It arrived the next day around 2pm. Did you order it using express or standard shipping?

I’m in Canada so I don’t believe we had an option for express delivery. I’d understand the longer transit time since it ships from the States... but its taking them almost a week to even send it out!

The same thing happened to me. It arrive two weeks after the expected delivery. They said it was because of covid.

Thank you! I wish they would have just told me about the delay so I could manage my expectations, rather than give me a vague and scripted response every time. A two week delay is really frustrating considering many other companies have actually improved their online shopping experience since the pandemic. It’s borderline unacceptable.

Reactions: scheurin
Thank you! I wish they would have just told me about the delay so I could manage my expectations, rather than give me a vague and scripted response every time. A two week delay is really frustrating considering many other companies have actually improved their online shopping experience since the pandemic. It’s borderline unacceptable.
Have you gotten it yet? I placed another order yesterday. I tried to get an appointment in one of the boutiques in Toronto and they have nothing for weeks so I placed it online. I followed it up with a phone call and they said expected delivery is April 7.

Have you gotten it yet? I placed another order yesterday. I tried to get an appointment in one of the boutiques in Toronto and they have nothing for weeks so I placed it online. I followed it up with a phone call and they said expected delivery is April 7.
Not yet... I still haven’t got a tracking number either. I placed my order on March 27. I called them yesterday and they told me the item is on its way from their US warehouse to Missisauga, and I won’t get a tracking number until it gets to Canada. I don’t remember this being the case with my last order, that one shipped really quick (was a couple years ago). At this point I doubt I’ll even receive it this week!

Not yet... I still haven’t got a tracking number either. I placed my order on March 27. I called them yesterday and they told me the item is on its way from their US warehouse to Missisauga, and I won’t get a tracking number until it gets to Canada. I don’t remember this being the case with my last order, that one shipped really quick (was a couple years ago). At this point I doubt I’ll even receive it this week!
Very frustrating. Let me know when you get your tracking number. Curious about the timeline

Very frustrating. Let me know when you get your tracking number. Curious about the timeline
Nothing yet, unfortunately! It’s been 1 week since expected delivery date and I still don’t have a tracking number...

Cartier’s customer service has also been incredibly lacking. Their excuse is “it’s in the hands of the shipping company” but can’t even provide me with shipment whereabouts. I refuse to believe they would ship such expensive merchandise without having access to a tracking number...