Cartier online purchase :)

prattedu

In Socal
Nov 25, 2015
California
Hello ladies!!

I just ordered thru cartier boutique and wondering is it normal that my bracelet is coming from switzerland? I thought it was coming from the warehouse in US. I'm little worried that it might comes with a minor scratches if the driver gets loose inside the box during transit :sad:

1ych33

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there! I just got a piece from Cartier that just arrived and it came from Switzerland. I believe it is due to the situation in Texas they decided to reroute. My necklace came packaged beautifully. Just think of your bracelet took an nice vacation around the world before arriving to you! Hope you enjoy your new beauty.

Reactions: prattedu and XCCX

prattedu

In Socal
Nov 25, 2015
California
Hi there! I just got a piece from Cartier that just arrived and it came from Switzerland. I believe it is due to the situation in Texas they decided to reroute. My necklace came packaged beautifully. Just think of your bracelet took an nice vacation around the world before arriving to you! Hope you enjoy your new beauty.
Thanks for sharing your experience :smile:
Would you mind me asking,how long did it take to arrive to you? Can't wait to wear it ❤

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
They have a central warehouse in Switzerland so if an item isn't available locally they send it from there. Normally not an issue but once I had to wait 3 weeks.

Reactions: prattedu

Tahoe10

Apr 7, 2013
Oh wow! I placed my very first Cartier order ever 2 weeks ago and it is currently stuck in a FedEx hub in Texas. I have no idea when it will ship. I’m actually a little worried about it as it was a pretty big purchase for me. I’m glad you all got your lovely pieces in a timely manner!

Reactions: mocktail

Chaton

May 19, 2019
Oh wow! I placed my very first Cartier order ever 2 weeks ago and it is currently stuck in a FedEx hub in Texas. I have no idea when it will ship. I’m actually a little worried about it as it was a pretty big purchase for me. I’m glad you all got your lovely pieces in a timely manner!
Texas had the big freeze - power outrages and pipes shut off, but things are getting back to normal. Don't worry about the item when it is in 'transit' should anything go wrong because Cartier will cover it, or rather FedEX when Cartier claims it with them if it does.

Just continue to track it upon delivery. The only thing with FedEx and Covid is that they don't require signature confirmation at this time as long as they see you, they are able to check it off so TRACK it!

bosslady05

May 6, 2015
I placed an order on 02/05 with expected delivery 02/25 (lack of sizes). Due to the Texas freeze, it was delayed and it shipped from Forth Worth 02/25 and arrived in Houston for residential delivery 02/27, instead. I just posted my online experience. Sign up for updates via text/email to track your order - helped ease my nerves. :smile:

Apr 3, 2020
Did you get it? I hope so .