• Mini Panther ring in gold

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Small JUC ring in gold

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Jul 18, 2007
Southern California
Hello!

i thought for sure that my next Cartier purchase was going to be the small JUC ring. Now I have been tempted by the mini Panther ring (however I have not seen it in person). Anyone have both and have recommendations? Or even if you don’t have both which one do you like more? I appreciate all of your feedback, thanks! . Just FYI I already have in my collection the small LOVE bracelet in rose gold, small Trinity ring and Trinity silk cord bracelet.

EB0978F7-EA77-4D3C-BA0A-FF7D21FA62CA.jpeg

5ED991A5-487D-4AB6-9B86-352CEBEE45D7.jpeg

Mari_Roma

Aug 20, 2018
I posted similar post some days ago... at the end of the story I have choosen Panthere and I love it, but I believe that only you know which design do your heat sing ))) If you need some photos I took it as for Juc as for Panthere )) I believe that the time while choosing almost better than to buy it :cool: So enjoy doing your choice!

Jul 18, 2007
Southern California
I posted similar post some days ago... at the end of the story I have choosen Panthere and I love it, but I believe that only you know which design do your heat sing ))) If you need some photos I took it as for Juc as for Panthere )) I believe that the time while choosing almost better than to buy it :cool: So enjoy doing your choice!
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Sure I would love to see your comparison photos. Is it comfortable to wear? How is the sizing compared to the JUC ring?