Cartier Marcello

Ohmygawd, I am so excited!!! I was in Chanel today trying to fall in love with one of the new fall bags. I usually can't get enough of them. Nothing was doing it for me today. So out I go and right across the street is Cartier! As i walk in the door, I see IRL the black medium Marcello. I get the vapors and ten minutes later it is mine!!

It's an amazing bag....the black is a textured calf with python trim. It's as light as air and fits a ton, which unfortunatley is what I usually lug around with me. The Cartier Cs are subtle and classy. I can't wait until the fall either!

And the best part you ask? The $1250 price tag for something I will have forever. For those of you interested in the Marcello, check out that many of these are different leathers with the toffee color being goatskin and the leathers all have a different grain to them. I am thinking for this price, I might need to go back and get me some toffee....

I don't know where to post this but since I'm a Chanel girl I think others will love this bag. This is Cartier's new Marcello bag. OMG it is so beautiful, comes in pink, burgundy, black, brown, red. Also 3 sizes. I'm picking mine up today:yahoo:

Beautiful....
Don't own a Chanel but am considering ownig this one.