Cartier Love YG Long Necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Hope to receive some opinion from you. Huge purchase and I do not want to regret my decision. Thank you in advance.

2. I think it is fun. I am not sure what the cost is so not sure if it would be worth the cost to me. It would depend on how long it was as to how much I would wear it.

3. I think it's really pretty! it's classic enough to be timeless but also very modern in design. I wonder if you could wrap it around your wrist for a layered bracelet look when not wearing it as a necklace, like the 20 motif VCA?

4. I LOVE this necklace. It is gorgeous, classic and stunning. Can afford it? Go for it!

5. It's a piece you'll reach for over and over. Long necklaces like this can transform a simple white tee into something fab!

6. im in the minority and while i LOVE the love collection, the long necklace doesnt really do much for me... i would do the big necklace so the screw is more noticable and do a different long necklace. if you have a huge collection of classic necklaces then def go for it, otherwise maybe look at the long vca? it is a gorgeous necklace im afraid the design wont show up from afar.

7. Totally agree!

8. Thank you everyone for your opinion.
    I thought of trying the VCA 11 MOP YG long necklace in the boutique.
    Might consider that instead of this long Cartier LOVE necklace.
    Decisions, decisions...

9. IMO I'd go for the VCA if funds permit. Much better investment. Prices going up also in mid-April.

10. Its really nice. The equivalent of the VC&A Alhambra necklace.

11. yeah it is nice and stylish one,i wish to buy it but i can't afford it now:sad:

12. It's so worth it! I love it and you can wear it as an everyday necklace.