Cartier Love Stacked with Chaumet Bee My Love Bracelet

legally_tanned

Always Making A List (and [Un]Checking It Twice)
Apr 21, 2011
I've been trying to find a photo of the Bee My Love Bracelet/Bangle by Chaumet stacked with Cartier Love but can't seem to find any. Unfortunately, with a baby and no vaccine (yet), all our Europe travel plans are cancelled, so I am unable to try this stacking myself. Hoping someone has a photo of this combination.

Here's the link for the Chaumet Bracelet: https://www.chaumet.com/en/bee-my-love-bracelet-083435

I had tried this at VC store but got the impression that the VC bracelet would go over the Love easily and scratch it badly so I decided I won’t get it.
I might be wrong?
I would love to hear about this too :smile:

I love your stack! So dainty and pretty!
Hi, I’ve the rose gold (size 170) chaumet bee my love stacking with my rose gold small love bracelet (size 18) . If the size is right, it won’t go over but it will overlap a little. To be honest, even there is a wave pattern around the View attachment 4911218View attachment 4911221bee bracelet , its still easily to get scratches on the surface just like the love bracelet.

Hi, I’ve the rose gold (size 170) chaumet bee my love stacking with my rose gold small love bracelet (size 18) . If the size is right, it won’t go over but it will overlap a little. To be honest, even there is a wave pattern around the View attachment 4911218View attachment 4911221bee bracelet , its still easily to get scratches on the surface just like the love bracelet.
Beautiful stack! Is Chaumet size 17 the same as size 18 in Cartier Love? Thank you!

Reactions: lilndc
Hello mfa87, thank you and yes, Chaumet size 17 which is the “Large “ size according to the SA in Chaumet is the same size as Cartier size 18
Thank you for reply! If you ever have time, could you, please, measure the length and width of the inside diameter. I am looking to buy one and don’t want it to overlap my juc bracelet...
99A6C5E7-DC85-4D55-87B0-2588C7141789.jpeg