Cartier Love rings vs trinity or bangles?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I had a tough time titling this thread! Wondering if the Love rings are not nearly as popular as the Love bangles and cuffs. When I see a new thread about a Cartier ring, it is usually the trinity style. Do most prefer the trinity rings over the Love rings. Just wondering.....

I don't have any Cartier pieces, but I know I want a Love bracelet from my SO eventually. I've been toying with the idea of a Love ring as my wedding band. I will have to go to Cartier and see how they look with my engagement ring. I'm looking at either the platinum or pink gold Love wedding band. We are planning on getting married in Europe next year, so if I can get it from the Paris boutique that will be an even bigger plus. :smile: I'm not a fan of the trinity style as much as the Love. I have a few friends with them and they do look chic, but just don't draw me in as much.

I'm a fan of the trinity style as accent, for instance a trinity ring on the pinky finger the way Princess Diana wore hers, or the earrings, or the baby trinity necklace and bracelet, but for a solid bangle or ring finger ring I prefer the Love collection. If one was looking for a more "delicate" alternative ring to the Love, I'd recommend the Tortue, Caresse d'orchidees par Cartier, or Entrelaces ranges.

I had a plain love ring before and I sold it because it was too 'wedding band-ish' for me and I wasn't wearing it as such. I wouldn't mind getting the one with pink sapphire though or the diamonds one. Lately though I've been liking the trinity ring more and more especially the XL one after lana's reveal!

I have both and I find the love ring more confortable. It's so unobtrusive and flat that you don't even notice it's there. The trinity, on the other hand, is definitely more substantial - you can really feel it's there....

SU1HLTIwMTExMTI2LTAwMDY3LmpwZw.jpg

A Love ring doesnt' do much for me, unlike the Love bracelet. I never really liked the Trinity band on myself either, but I tried the newer (?) version where the white gold band is all pave diamonds and I loved it! It's stunning.

I had a plain love ring before and I sold it because it was too 'wedding band-ish' for me and I wasn't wearing it as such. I wouldn't mind getting the one with pink sapphire though or the diamonds one. Lately though I've been liking the trinity ring more and more especially the XL one after lana's reveal!

:smooch: