Cartier Love Rings Stacked

Just want to share my newly Cartier Love ring stack:

Yellow gold wedding band i have had for 6 months, the white gold and the rose gold were just purchased today. :P:P

Thanks for letting me share;)

IMG_1887_zpsa3b6553c.jpg

Very nice...:roflmfao:

Wow your stack is so beautiful! Love the mix of metals, they look fabulous together!
Are these the mini love bands?
If you don't mind me asking, how much are they going for now? So hard to keep track with all these darn price increases lol.
I think I want the mini love band as my next big purchase, but I don't live anywhere near a Cartier store so I'd probably be ordering, or buying on vacation.

Wow your stack is so beautiful! Love the mix of metals, they look fabulous together!
Are these the mini love bands?
If you don't mind me asking, how much are they going for now? So hard to keep track with all these darn price increases lol.
I think I want the mini love band as my next big purchase, but I don't live anywhere near a Cartier store so I'd probably be ordering, or buying on vacation.

Thank you, MegsVC:smile:

Yes, they are love wedding ring bands, cost AUD$1100 including tax each in yellow gold and rose gold, white gold is AUD$1300 around. I decided to buy them now is just because i have been told by my SA that the australian prices are going up again in sometime September.

Can't wait to see it on your finger oneday:smile:

Dear friends,
I would love to receive all kinds of advices and your honest opinion. I put on hold a beautiful Love ring in platinum with diamond, which I am planning to wear at my middle finger. I also want to stack it with one of the thin rings from Cartier Etincelle collection. Primarily I want to stack it with rose gold Etincelle with emerald cut diamond. My SA, which is just awesome and probably the best SA in the whole world, sent me the pic of Love stacked with Etincelle in white gold with round diamond, she didn't have the rose gold with emerald cut diamond in her store. It's also very beautiful. The reason why I want the rose gold is because I also wear Love and JUC (white gold and rose) in the same wrist.
I've enclosed pictures of the Etincelle rose gold with emerald cut diamond, the stack of Love ring (mine to be[emoji4]) with white gold Etincelle and my current bangle stack.

My question is:
Should I go for a rose gold Etincelle (emerald diamond) or with white gold Etincelle (round diamond).
Any opinion is highly appreciated[emoji106]

IMG_1504985364.567163.jpg

IMG_1504985383.066421.jpg

IMG_1504985412.268074.jpg

Wow! Honestly I love that emerald diamond etincelle. It's so different from anything I've seen before, and yet is still classy and elegant. The round one, while pretty, looks a lot more ordinary to me. I do think you should try both on and see what your heart says!

Wow! Honestly I love that emerald diamond etincelle. It's so different from anything I've seen before, and yet is still classy and elegant. The round one, while pretty, looks a lot more ordinary to me. I do think you should try both on and see what your heart says!

Thank you so much [emoji5]

Hello!

For those who stack the love wedding band with the classic love ring, did you get the same size?

I have the love wedding band and am looking to get the classic love ring! I really want them to sit flush together, which apparently can only happen if they're the same size?

I currently have the Cartier love wedding band in yg and want to get the classic love ring in yg to stack together (wedding band on top) or put the thicker one on my middle finger and the thinner on my pointer finger. However, the Cartier store near me is currently closed because of COVID so I cannot go in to try it on. If anyone has both of the Cartier rings and could upload photos, it would be much appreciated so I can really be sure I like the look of it. I am also open to hearing everyone's opinions or suggestions on how I should style them. Thank you!

Last edited: