Cartier LOVE ring or Tank Francaise watch?

Ring or watch?

• 18k yellow gold LOVE ring

• Tank Francaise watch

Results are only viewable after voting.

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
So i'm trying to decide which to get for my upcoming bday:love:....i come down to 2 choices:
1) LOVE 18k yellow gold ring, no diamonds
2) Tank Francaise watch, ladies size.

I have only one watch, Chanel 38mm J12 with diamond markers. I'm thinking if i should get a more classic/conservative watch when i start my clinical placement later this year, and the Tank will be perfect for that. But i'm also in love with the LOVE ring, and have been obsessed wanting a yellow gold ring for a couple of months.

I can get a pretty good discount on the watch from a watch store:yes:, but absolutely no discount on the ring cos i will be purchasing it from the boutique. Theres only about 1k price difference.

So please help..........:sweatdrop:

I vote for the Tank. I'm assuming if you're doing a clinical placement you might not be able to wear rings all the time to work anyway. Do the watch now - especially if you can get a discount ;)

Hehe, just to report back, i chose to get the ring first. i got the plain trinity ring last week, and will probably get the love ring next month, since they didn't have my size when i went there.