Cartier Love Ring or Bracelet?

Ring or Bracelet?

• Cartier Love Ring

• Cartier Love Bracelet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex Cheng

Jun 26, 2012
Should I get Cartier Love Ring or Bracelet?

It will be gold, no diamonds.

I like the ring because its much more in my budget range, and that if I wear long sleeves I will still be able to see it myself. But what happens if my finger size changes and the ring no longer fits...?

The bracelet is a little bit out of my budget but I can still justify buying it. I like bracelet stacking and the bracelet is equally as gorgeous as the ring. Also, I won't ever "grow" out the bracelets size because there will always be some wiggle room as the ring will be snug.

What should I do?

The ring is way less than the bracelet so if you can afford the bracelet go for that first as the prices keep increasing. If you predict you will want the bracelet than definitely don't hesitate on it.

I have both in RG. I bought the ring first since it's my first buy and I didn't dare to pull the trigger. I got the 3 diamond one. If I got the plain one I would still go for the thick band.

I only got the bracelet last week, right before the price increase and still getting used to it. I love it with the ring and can't stop staring. I think I'll love them equally...but since I've worn the ring for 6 more months I'm a bit partial. Also the reason I vote for the ring is because they didn't increase the price on the ring, only the bracelet I think. So the bracelet can wait a little bit?:smile:

Ring first . See how you like it and then get the Bracelet later ?
It's a lot of money for just a gold bracelet IMHO . I believe the ring can be stretched a little bit, need be, without harming it.

If you're pondering the bracelet and can swing it, get it now. It will go up and up and up in price. I prefer it to the ring and would choose it again a hundred times!