Cartier Love ring AND bracelet.

Mar 19, 2007
Do you think it's too much to have both? Like gaudy or less classy? Or too "young" and I will eventually tire of it?
(I'm 32)

I have the bracelet and have been dreaming about the ring for some reason recently.

Please share pics if you have both and wear them together! I'd love to see.

I currently have a pink gold love cuff and a yellow gold full love. I got the full love first and it is on my right wrist. I have both the pink and yellow love rings that I wear stacked. I have been wearing the cuff on the left, same as the rings. I like the look. I know some consider it too matchy. I originally intended to stack the bracelets and have the rings on the opposite hand. But I find I wear the cuff more by itself. I have attached a pic, hope it helps. I can add more if you need it. The look isn't for everyone, but wear what you love.

Reactions: Ness123
I currently have a pink gold love cuff and a yellow gold full love. I got the full love first and it is on my right wrist. I have both the pink and yellow love rings that I wear stacked. I have been wearing the cuff on the left, same as the rings. I like the look. I know some consider it too matchy. I originally intended to stack the bracelets and have the rings on the opposite hand. But I find I wear the cuff more by itself. I have attached a pic, hope it helps. I can add more if you need it. The look isn't for everyone, but wear what you love.

Just lovely. I luv the look of ring and bracelet.

Looks LOVELY!!

I love that you stack the rings too, in diff colors! I currently have the YG bracelet and was thinking RG for the ring to change it up a bit.

I wear a WG love ring occasionally w/my RG bracelet.
I do think it's a bit matchy for every day - but when I want a minimalist look or just don't want any stones I like the Love ring instead of an eternity or solitaire.

Also trying to mix metals in a similar style.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,942