Cartier Love ring AND bracelet.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
Do you think it's too much to have both? Like gaudy or less classy? Or too "young" and I will eventually tire of it?
(I'm 32)

I have the bracelet and have been dreaming about the ring for some reason recently.

Please share pics if you have both and wear them together! I'd love to see.

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
I currently have a pink gold love cuff and a yellow gold full love. I got the full love first and it is on my right wrist. I have both the pink and yellow love rings that I wear stacked. I have been wearing the cuff on the left, same as the rings. I like the look. I know some consider it too matchy. I originally intended to stack the bracelets and have the rings on the opposite hand. But I find I wear the cuff more by itself. I have attached a pic, hope it helps. I can add more if you need it. The look isn't for everyone, but wear what you love.

Reactions: Ness123

Caz71

Oct 1, 2012
Melbourne Australia
I currently have a pink gold love cuff and a yellow gold full love. I got the full love first and it is on my right wrist. I have both the pink and yellow love rings that I wear stacked. I have been wearing the cuff on the left, same as the rings. I like the look. I know some consider it too matchy. I originally intended to stack the bracelets and have the rings on the opposite hand. But I find I wear the cuff more by itself. I have attached a pic, hope it helps. I can add more if you need it. The look isn't for everyone, but wear what you love.

Just lovely. I luv the look of ring and bracelet.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.

Looks LOVELY!!

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.

I love that you stack the rings too, in diff colors! I currently have the YG bracelet and was thinking RG for the ring to change it up a bit.

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
I wear a WG love ring occasionally w/my RG bracelet.
I do think it's a bit matchy for every day - but when I want a minimalist look or just don't want any stones I like the Love ring instead of an eternity or solitaire.

Also trying to mix metals in a similar style.....

Attachments

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
I wear a WG love ring occasionally w/my RG bracelet.
I do think it's a bit matchy for every day - but when I want a minimalist look or just don't want any stones I like the Love ring instead of an eternity or solitaire.

Also trying to mix metals in a similar style.....
I like it!!!