Cartier Love Question- What color do you have?

What color gold/ platinum do you own.

• Yellow

• White

• Rose

• Platinum

• I own more than one color.

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 29, 2010
As some of you may know, I am trying to save up for a Love Bracelet. As I look online at the estate pieces, I can find a ton of white gold ones, some yellow ones, and very few rose gold ones. I was just interested in what percent of people own white gold.

Reactions: Namwan-
I have yellow. The rose was nice, but I am very fair and it looked coppery , they yellow looked better.
I personally LOVE yellow Gold a LOT. LOL.

I have yellow. The rose was nice, but I am very fair and it looked coppery , they yellow looked better.
I personally LOVE yellow Gold a LOT. LOL.

I want a yellow or rose gold one. I think both work well with my skin tone.

I just am so confused as to why the secondary market seems to be overflooded with white gold ones. I would think yellow gold would be the easiest to find. It is the classic color and is less expensive than the white gold.

I want a yellow or rose gold one. I think both work well with my skin tone.

I just am so confused as to why the secondary market seems to be overflooded with white gold ones. I would think yellow gold would be the easiest to find. It is the classic color and is less expensive than the white gold.

What size do you want? I see a lot of Yellow in the larger sizes.
I am looking for a diamond one second hand as I would like the old screw system.

I have a YG love bracelet. I've had it for awhile and am really happy with my color choice!! My SA was wearing a WG bracelet with diamonds and she said she regrets it because as the bracelet gets marked up and scratched the WG gets very dull and does not look very good. The YG and RG wear better.

I have a white gold Love bracelet and I love it. It's hardly scratched and very shiny after 6 months of continous wear. I exclusively wear white gold jewelry so I bought the Love in WG. I like to match!

I have RG & loved it! Never regretted my choice. I would want my 2nd one in either RG or YG w/ diamonds. But that will probably not happen soon as I just got my RG plain a month ago. My mom has a WG. I noticed that WG was very popular a few years ago when she got hers. Maybe that's why there are a lot of WG for resale? Just my theory, could be wrong.