Cartier LOVE purchase regret

I regret not trying on the regular love when I got my small one. I was so deadset I wanted the small love based on online pictures :sad: I wish I put more thoughts on planning future stacking.
Nevertheless I love my small stack as it gives me that low key minimalist vibe.
Definitely will be adding the regular love.

View attachment 5763808
The small love really suites your stack, looks really pretty!

• Love
Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
Does anyone with the sm pavé Love bracelet regret this purchase? Sorry if asked already. I think the regular is too over the top for me for daily wear, but some have mentioned the small is underwhelming in person. It is certainly pricey so I would like to be assured it is sparkly and awesome outside the boutique lighting.
I am looking to add the pave and the sm I did find underwhelming. However if you are going to stack it I think it would be lovely. The classic pave is more of a standalone piece to wear on its own. Or in my case I want to layer with one VCA bracelet.

I am looking to add the pave and the sm I did find underwhelming. However if you are going to stack it I think it would be lovely. The classic pave is more of a standalone piece to wear on its own. Or in my case I want to layer with one VCA bracelet.
I hope you were able to decide on the sizing for your pavé and that you are happy with it!

No regrets here! I held off for a long time because I normally take off all my jewelry the minute I get home and thought there was no way I could wear something 24/7. I tried wearing a DY cable bracelet 24/7 to see how that would go and it drove me crazy so I crossed the love off my list for a while. That was a bad idea, a rounded cable bracelet is nothing like the comfort of the love bracelet, if you are going to test it out, definitely use a bracelet that is more similar to the love.

Finally, I just decided to bite the bullet because I couldn’t get it out of my mind and I am so glad I did! It is so incredibly comfortable and most of the time I don’t even remember it is on, it is just a part of me now. My only regret is waiting so long to buy it!!
My feelings exactly …. Wish I’d bought it sooner …it’s so comfortable and looks amazing ..scratches and all

I regret buying the Love bracelet because many years ago the man I was with at the time and we each got Cartier Love bracelets. The relationship ended badly and I sold my Love.
Now that I am able to afford one again, I don’t want it because it reminds me of him and I hate that.
I regret being foolish and wish I had never done that; I truly thought I could buy one again but the memories are still there and I don’t want a constant negative reminder on my wrist. :sad:

I regret buying the Love bracelet because many years ago the man I was with at the time and we each got Cartier Love bracelets. The relationship ended badly and I sold my Love.
Now that I am able to afford one again, I don’t want it because it reminds me of him and I hate that.
I regret being foolish and wish I had never done that; I truly thought I could buy one again but the memories are still there and I don’t want a constant negative reminder on my wrist. :sad:
I’ve thought about this kind of thing happening too and it kind of made me glad that my husband doesn’t want to buy me jewelry (other than the occasional small thing).

Do you think a different gold color, or maybe different diamonds/plain would help it be different enough? Like if you used to have YG plain, maybe if you got WG 4 diamonds it wouldn’t carry so many bad emotions?

I’ve thought about this kind of thing happening too and it kind of made me glad that my husband doesn’t want to buy me jewelry (other than the occasional small thing).

Do you think a different gold color, or maybe different diamonds/plain would help it be different enough? Like if you used to have YG plain, maybe if you got WG 4 diamonds it wouldn’t carry so many bad emotions?
I have definitely considered this. The small love wasn’t available when we purchased our bracelets, and my Love was white gold and I am into rose gold now. I am going to think about it for awhile! Great suggestion thank you!

I don't want to admit but I think I regret buying a rose gold love and regret selling my yellow plain love. Don't get me wrong I was happy when I upgraded from plain to 4 diamonds but I regret not getting it in YG :sad: I think that RG doesn't suit my brown Asian skin tone😭😢 and I still regret not getting a size 16cm instead of 17cm loves.

Attachments

• 20231219_160757.jpg
    20231219_160757.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 101
  • received_993490231912418.jpeg
    received_993490231912418.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 98
I don't want to admit but I think I regret buying a rose gold love and regret selling my yellow plain love. Don't get me wrong I was happy when I upgraded from plain to 4 diamonds but I regret not getting it in YG :sad: I think that RG doesn't suit my brown Asian skin tone😭😢 and I still regret not getting a size 16cm instead of 17cm loves.
As a devils advocate, i think the rg looks lovely and soft against your wrist. The yg stands out too much and is too loud, but I can understand if that’s the intent.

• Love
Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair