Cartier LOVE purchase regret

That’s why one is enough. Ha!

Actually my love scratches are only “seen” when I’m at the store where we are seeing new vs old. The difference is so drastic it’s so unreal. I try not to look at love collection when I’m there lol.

I still like love bracelet but won’t get another (that’s why my last purchase last week I opted for Clash. Other than I appreciate its intricate design, I believe it won’t reflect wear as much as a Love).

My other sm love pave and sm juc withstand wear and tear much better than a reg love.

That’s why one is enough. Ha!

Actually my love scratches are only “seen” when I’m at the store where we are seeing new vs old. The difference is so drastic it’s so unreal. I try not to look at love collection when I’m there lol.

I still like love bracelet but won’t get another (that’s why my last purchase last week I opted for Clash. Other than I appreciate its intricate design, I believe it won’t reflect wear as much as a Love).

My other sm love pave and sm juc withstand wear and tear much better than a reg love.
Eating my words. I just ordered another Love lol.
What is Cartier classic w/o Love?

I regret not trying on the regular love when I got my small one. I was so deadset I wanted the small love based on online pictures :sad: I wish I put more thoughts on planning future stacking.
Nevertheless I love my small stack as it gives me that low key minimalist vibe.
Definitely will be adding the regular love.

View attachment 5763808
Never too late, we only live once.
By the way, your sm love looks great and the fact is many ppl stack well a reg and sm love.

I regret not trying on the regular love when I got my small one. I was so deadset I wanted the small love based on online pictures :sad: I wish I put more thoughts on planning future stacking.
Nevertheless I love my small stack as it gives me that low key minimalist vibe.
Definitely will be adding the regular love.

View attachment 5763808
Your small love looks so classy with this stack. I have the regular size, but this looks just beautiful!!

Love cuff. I want it to replace my full love (because I’m a cuff convert ha!).
I can’t wait to see how it fits you!
when I tried on the 16 cuff (5 years ago now) it was too big for me. I waited for the 15 bracelet to be released but then ended up in a 16 regular love anyways. The cuff and the regular seem fit about the same which I know they shouldn’t.

Since this is the regrets page, I will add that I do regret that I didn’t try the cuff again.
Photo is the cuff from 5 years ago… I can’t help but think maybe the SA pulled the wrong size. He really didn’t have any interest in helping me.

1681652841689.jpeg

I can’t wait to see how it fits you!
when I tried on the 16 cuff (5 years ago now) it was too big for me. I waited for the 15 bracelet to be released but then ended up in a 16 regular love anyways. The cuff and the regular seem fit about the same which I know they shouldn’t.

Since this is the regrets page, I will add that I do regret that I didn’t try the cuff again.
Photo is the cuff from 5 years ago… I can’t help but think maybe the SA pulled the wrong size. He really didn’t have any interest in helping me.

View attachment 5763873
How is the fitting for you on full love 16? If it’s loose, then perhaps cuff 16 should cup your wrist a little better?

Here’s how 16 cuff looks.
BB3FE597-0A7C-42D2-9641-82EBEBC57500.jpeg1CD7FC39-1B80-47A4-8EE4-E95672A854A5.jpeg98FF7982-1766-4577-81E1-C7717360E4EE.jpeg

I didn’t take a pic of allowance so maybe can’t really tell the complete fit here.

I can relate totally. I was super set on full bracelet when I stepped in Cartier. There was almost no room for anyone to convince me not to.

Reactions: Seaglasshunter
Does anyone with the sm pavé Love bracelet regret this purchase? Sorry if asked already. I think the regular is too over the top for me for daily wear, but some have mentioned the small is underwhelming in person. It is certainly pricey so I would like to be assured it is sparkly and awesome outside the boutique lighting.

Reactions: chrischames