Cartier LOVE PAVE Bracelet HELP & QUESTIONS!

Can't say what it will look like on your skin tone or wrist size but I think yellow gold is usually beautiful on darker tones. Does not come with screwdriver. I wear mine more or less daily. If I'm going somewhere I don't want it on, it comes off. Oh, also, as far as guys wearing this - I think the classic with or without diamonds is the height of elegance on a man. I also don't believe in gender rules with these things. I will say as a man with the pave one, it's a much louder look - way more of a statement. You have to decide if it's one you want to make.

That looks so nice and elegant! I need SIP to be over and indoor retail to reopen so I can try it on myself. It’s just a perfect long term investment piece!

Do you have worried of the clasp coming off? Or if someone can just quickly unlatch it off your arm?

To know which color looks best on you go by your undertone. Flip over your wrist and check what color your veins are. If they are green you have yellow/warm undertones so the gold would look best on you. If they look more blue you are cool toned so silver would look best. If in the middle it means you are neutral.

for example, I am a tad darker than Beyoncé with yellow undertones. Gold looks best on me.
White Golf has served me well for many years, but I feel like the Yellow Gold Pave will just provide the bling factor. I’m telling myself this is as good as it’s going to get for jewelry for me. Don’t think there is anything that’s more nicely designed with a history like this bracelet.

I agree with you - there probably is no other piece I would rather have at this point. Yellow Gold has that classic warmth, and in dimmer conditions the diamonds look almost "beaded" on it which is sort of cool. The white gold is very nice too. It would be hard for someone to walk off with this without you noticing. The safety is really nice and secure and you can't operate the clasp without that being open. Also, the thing doesn't just SWING open, the hinge is nice and tight so it's gradual. If someone actually restrains you, they're going to be able to get it. Let them. Your safety is more important and that's what insurance is for (schedule it!)

I agree with you - there probably is no other piece I would rather have at this point. Yellow Gold has that classic warmth, and in dimmer conditions the diamonds look almost "beaded" on it which is sort of cool. The white gold is very nice too. It would be hard for someone to walk off with this without you noticing. The safety is really nice and secure and you can't operate the clasp without that being open. Also, the thing doesn't just SWING open, the hinge is nice and tight so it's gradual. If someone actually restrains you, they're going to be able to get it. Let them. Your safety is more important and that's what insurance is for (schedule it!)
Hiiii, do you wear your pave bracelet when you sleep and shower? Have you ever experience the diamond falling off? Not going to get this anytime soon, but it’s on my wishlist.

What other pieces do you have and do you constantly just end up wearing the LOVE? I used to wear a lot of other brands, but now I’m just completely on the Cartier bandwagon.
I've agonized but for now I've taken off my other two love bracelets. I'm not into the stack and the pave is a lot thicker so it can look funny. I regularly wear one of two panthere rings on the same hand, and on the other wrist, a big Rolex Day Date. Sometimes I move the pave to the left with the watch and put the two loves back onto the right wrist.

I've agonized but for now I've taken off my other two love bracelets. I'm not into the stack and the pave is a lot thicker so it can look funny. I regularly wear one of two panthere rings on the same hand, and on the other wrist, a big Rolex Day Date. Sometimes I move the pave to the left with the watch and put the two loves back onto the right wrist.

How much thicker is the pave? If you ever get a chance to, please send us a side by side picture. I really need the Cartier stores to reopen to check it out myself. I really want it.

If I do get it, I’m definitely selling off my white gold one. I don’t see myself wearing that again given that I’ll probably stick to this piece moving forward.

Reactions: rileygirl
It's notably thicker. I can try to take a pic later. The reason is both the clasp and probably also necessary to mount 204 (or more if you get a larger size) diamonds. They are the exact same internal dimension, so you see the difference on the outside. Mine is my every day piece. It's no more wild than a tennis bracelet and most people who know what it is have no idea it costs 8x the regular love bracelet. They probably figure it's double.

If you’re going keep the pave as your everyday piece, i’d say keep the other two until you’re sure you want to sell them!

I know you mentioned you had regrets in the past selling your original love don’t want that to happen for you with these two :smile:

• Love
Reactions: lovecartier