Cartier Love or Tiffany 1837 interlocking bangle?! Please help!

If I were you, I would get the love bracelet. I have one and I think it's one of my best purchases. I realize that they are incredibly popular right now and could be out of vain in a few years but I really do love mine.

Love! The Tiffany interlocking bracelets look gorgeous but they tarnish VERY easily as they as they are always rubbing up against each other. The gold is a bit more resistant than the silver but its still going to look a lot more worn a lot quicker than the Love. My mother had the Tiffany interlocking rings and returned it for that reason.

Reactions: judyana
My vote goes for the LOVE Bracelet. I'm currently lusting after the LOVE bracelet, just wished I got it several years ago when it was still under $4000. They just had a price increase, so you know they will keep going up in value. Good luck on your decision.

I'd prefer the Love bangle. The Tiffany interlocking looks like it copied the style of the Cartier trinity. I also like that the Love doesn't say cartier on it and dislike that the Tiffany says Tiffany on it. I have a peeve when a jewelry piece says the actual brand on it.

Thank you all!! I went to both stores to see what i would like on my wrist. The SA at Tiffany was nothing but gracious. He pulled out pieces after pieces for me to try on and was totally understanding on I have not made up my mind yet. He urged me to take my time and it's not something to buy on a whim. Then I walk across to Cartier. That was a complete different experience. The SA wouldn't even let me try on the LOVE. She said they only people try it on if they are ready to buy that day. Then she started to push the Ballon Bleu watch on the DH. She insisted that he should try it on even when he told her he's happy with his Rolex and that was not we were there. It was completely bizarre. We left Cartier without knowing what my size is for the LOVE. I'm totally disappoint!!

Thank you all!! I went to both stores to see what i would like on my wrist. The SA at Tiffany was nothing but gracious. He pulled out pieces after pieces for me to try on and was totally understanding on I have not made up my mind yet. He urged me to take my time and it's not something to buy on a whim. Then I walk across to Cartier. That was a complete different experience. The SA wouldn't even let me try on the LOVE. She said they only people try it on if they are ready to buy that day. Then she started to push the Ballon Bleu watch on the DH. She insisted that he should try it on even when he told her he's happy with his Rolex and that was not we were there. It was completely bizarre. We left Cartier without knowing what my size is for the LOVE. I'm totally disappoint!!

That is absolutely ridiculous! I'm sorry that happened to you, jeez how rude of the person at Cartier! How are you supposed to know if you want to buy it if they wont let you even try it on?? I would call back and speak to a manager about that.