Cartier LOVE or Diamonds

roses5682

Jan 11, 2011
My 30th Bday is quickly approaching so I am treating myself to a big gift. I was going to get diamond earrings but for some reason I have been having second thoughts today. If you had to choose between diamond earrings and a LOVE bracelet what would you get and why.

Both items are in my budget I'm just not sure what would be a better choice. I've always wanted a LOVE bracelet but diamonds are a girls best friend LOL.

I'm so confused.

That's a good dilema. If you have a Love bracelet on the brain I would get it first. For me until I bought mine all I thought of was getting that bracelet. Happy 30th!

Considering all the price increases, get the Love. Visit a boutique and try one on, if you didnt already, that helps alot!!!

If the LOVE has been on your mind, you should get that first. Consider the price increase also. Get it now, you won't regret it if you've been really wanting it. You can always get more diamonds in the future. Get this off our mind now so you can check it off the list and move on to your diamonds :P

If the diamond earrings would be your very first diamonds, I would go for the earrings.
If, however, you already own something sparkly, I would vote for the LOVE.

If the diamond earrings would be your very first diamonds, I would go for the earrings.
If, however, you already own something sparkly, I would vote for the LOVE.

I do have a pair of .75 carat studs. The diamonds are ok quality, so I wanted to a major upgrade but you make a excellent point so I made an a appointment with my local store to see the Love IRL and try it on. Maybe after I try it on I wont like it as much or maybe i'll be even more in love :love: either way I'll have a decision.

My only concern with the Love is that I tend to wear chain link bracelets and i'm not sure how i'll adjust to a larger bangle. I have some thin ones that I stack but not any as thick as a Love.