Cartier love CUFF to the beach?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. would it be risky to wear my Cartier love cuff in the ocean? is there a high chance that it could somehow twist around and fall off my wrist? the waves are by rough at the beach that i am going to, but they're still a little big. would it be a bad idea to wear it into the ocean?

2. yes you are taking a HUGE risk! if you think about it, it will be lubricant for the jewlery to easily slip off! If you have rings (which I know you do) and wash with water they slip off easier. So same concept.

3. i never got the rings! i got a VCA necklace instead. i shower with my bracelet on and it feels as if my skin tightens because my bracelet doesn't slide around like normal. but you're right. i haven't had it insured yet, so if it did slip off my arm, it would not be replaceable unless i buy a new one. thanks for your help!

4. Yeah it's silly to wear it considering it's a removable piece.

5. Too much of a risk for such an expensive piece!
    Don't wear it to the beach!