Cartier Love CUFF Discussion thread - questions*advice*pics welcome

I’m obsessed with my new Menotte bangle and how it pairs with my Love cuff and JUC! The cuff is a 17, the JUC is a 15 and the Menotte is a “2” (must be an old sizing system). I also have a regular Rainbow love but it’s a 17 so slightly larger so it only gets rotation when I don’t wear the cuff (and I’m afraid of losing a screw, which I almost did!).

View attachment 5671504

View attachment 5671505
Love your stack. I have both the RG Rainbow + Menotte but am so terrified to scratch the amethyst on the menotte against my Rainbow.

Love your stack. I have both the RG Rainbow + Menotte but am so terrified to scratch the amethyst on the menotte against my Rainbow.
Oooh you have the Menotte with the stones? LOVE that but I knew I’d never be able to keep those stones pretty so I opted for the plain. I love the shape/cut of the stones and it definitely softens the look of the bracelet overall. Would love to see a pic of yours!

I am new to this forum so unable to post yet but absolutely love the cuff and have opportunity to purchase a preloved one through Dandelion Antiques in the UK (where I live). The few reviews I can find are postive but there aren’t many. Anyone familiar with them or can advise what I should be looking for? Having looked on their website they really seem to have fantastic Cartier and VCA pieces which to me look authentic. Some come with Cartier Authenticity certificates but not all do. With it being a huge purchase for myself for my 40th I really want to be confident in the authenticity but it’s a saving of approx £1500 and I actually love preloved items - as long as I’m confident they’re the real deal!

I am new to this forum so unable to post yet but absolutely love the cuff and have opportunity to purchase a preloved one through Dandelion Antiques in the UK (where I live). The few reviews I can find are postive but there aren’t many. Anyone familiar with them or can advise what I should be looking for? Having looked on their website they really seem to have fantastic Cartier and VCA pieces which to me look authentic. Some come with Cartier Authenticity certificates but not all do. With it being a huge purchase for myself for my 40th I really want to be confident in the authenticity but it’s a saving of approx £1500 and I actually love preloved items - as long as I’m confident they’re the real deal!
There are so many super fakes out there especially for Love bracelets, but I’m sure an experienced member in this thread will lend some tips. I don’t have any experience buying pre-loved, but just make sure you are 10000% certain. It’s worth the saved pounds to buy from boutique for peace of mind IMO. Especially for such a lovely occasion

Reactions: etudes