Cartier Love CUFF Discussion thread - questions*advice*pics welcome

Does it move up more towards your elbow?
From pic it does look on the snug side but as we all know, one size up/down makes a lot of difference.
(But I find cuff is the answer to those who are in between sizes).
It moves up and down easily and it actually falls down below my wrist bone but it moves about 1-2 inches. My love bracelet in the size 16cm is more comfortable but I guess it has a looser fit than the cuff. I guess I’ll have to try it on again. I returned and size 16cm and ordered the 17cm- it should come tomorrow. Hopefully I can exchange it back 16cm if the 17cm ends up being too big. Sigh, I just can’t make up my mind since I’m scared of gaining weight and thought the 17cm would be better but was doubting myself and just found this forum, wished I had came here first.

Hi All,

I bought a love cuff on Sunday in a size 16cm, but when I tried it home again and thought it was too small since I’m so used to my love bracelet in the size 16cm. I exchanged the love cuff today for a size 17cm (but it had to be ordered) and I’m looking back at my photos with the size 16cm might be a better fit now. What do you all think? Now I regret exchanging it…the cuff is smaller than the love bracelet. Do you think the 16cm love cuff looks like a good fit or should I go up a size up?

My SA also said there will be a price increase on April 18,2033.

View attachment 5757392

View attachment 5757393

View attachment 5757394
This is a the thin love bracelet is a size 16cm, it’s a bit bigger than the love cuff in a size 16cm

6A075B42-848E-4B21-9596-84FDA5D20D96.jpeg

1D3B6D1A-A089-4224-A71A-64CCBE79EA09.jpeg

Yes, it’s the love cuff in the size 16cm. I agree, I prefer looser bracelets too but I tried on the 17cm today again and it fits nice but a bit too loose and turns if I move a lot- sigh. My SA thinks the 16cm is good, but i don’t feel too good about it and ordered the 17cm but started doubting myself. My wrist is around 14.-14.5cm I’m in between sizes, so it’s a bit hard to find the correct fit- sigh. I guess it’s better to have it a bit big then small.
I have round wrists, so I could only get the 17 on. Unfortunately the 17 spins on me due to the lack of oval / ellipse shape in my wrists. Is it possible to try on the 16 and 17 side by side in person? While you're at it, try out some stacks too!

I have round wrists, so I could only get the 17 on. Unfortunately the 17 spins on me due to the lack of oval / ellipse shape in my wrists. Is it possible to try on the 16 and 17 side by side in person? While you're at it, try out some stacks too!
Thanks for the advice! I was able to get the cuff size 16cm on my wrist but it was a bit painful, the size 17cm was easier but turns when I shake my arm a lot. I regret not trying it on side by side… I ended returning the size 16cm and ordered the size 17cm. It should come in tomorrow and I will compare it side by side.. hopefully it won’t be out of stock then.. it’s so hard to decide.

This is a the thin love bracelet is a size 16cm, it’s a bit bigger than the love cuff in a size 16cm

View attachment 5757532

View attachment 5757533
Hey @lux2022, oh the dilemma huh?
The sizing of the Love vs the Love cuff is different. If your thin Love is sz 16 (and it’s a good fit) then you’ll want Cuff in sz17 . With your wrist size being 14-14.5cm and you want a looser fit, I think the size 17 Cuff may be a better choice.

My wrist is 14cm and I wear a size 16 Love Cuff, it on the snugy-er fit which is what I prefer.

Let us know how you get on with the sz 17 when you get it.:heart:

Last edited:

View attachment 5757532

View attachment 5757533
Hi.
Love bracelet size 16 , is equivalent to Love Cuff in size 17.
My wrist size 14 and was choose cuff 16 ( full love size 15)and later on exchange to size 17( full love size 16)
As I plan to stack with Juc in size 15.
Which have be 1 size down from full Love. And 2 size down from love cuff . But not everyone wrist shape, is personal reference how like it fit.
If I still wear cuff size 16 my juc would have to be size 14. If that made sense. Would be quite snug and uncomfortable which especially in summer time.
Have another member has post on page 67. It show compare size between love cuff , full love , and juc is very help full.
May be it help you to decide .

Hey @lux2022, oh the dilemma huh?
The sizing of the Love vs the Love cuff is different. If your thin Love is sz 16 (and it’s a good fit) then you’ll want Cuff in sz17 . With your wrist size being 14-14.5cm and you want a looser fit, I think the size 17 Cuff may be a better choice.

My wrist is 14cm and I wear a size 16 Love Cuff, it on the snugy-er fit which is what I prefer.

Let us know how you get on with the sz 17 when you get it.:heart:
Yes, it’s so hard to decide- never knew the cuff would be this difficult!

The size 16cm slides below wrist bone, does anyone still think it looks too small?

22967A83-B1A4-4CF5-9CD0-83F087A47434.jpeg

Hi.
Love bracelet size 16 , is equivalent to Love Cuff in size 17.
My wrist size 14 and was choose cuff 16 ( full love size 15)and later on exchange to size 17( full love size 16)
As I plan to stack with Juc in size 15.
Which have be 1 size down from full Love. And 2 size down from love cuff . But not everyone wrist shape, is personal reference how like it fit.
If I still wear cuff size 16 my juc would have to be size 14. If that made sense. Would be quite snug and uncomfortable which especially in summer time.
Have another member has post on page 67. It show compare size between love cuff , full love , and juc is very help full.
May be it help you to decide .
This was so helpful!!! Thanks so much!