Cartier Love chain bracelet or necklace?

bunee

Jan 26, 2006
Debating between the bracelet or necklace shown for an upcoming wedding anniversary. Does anyone have experience with either, especially for daily wear?

I’ve worn dainty chain bracelets before and inevitably I’ve broken them. I’m not interested in the bangle bracelet as I’m on the computer pretty much all day. At the same time I love stacking bracelets but prefer to keep necklaces solo.

IMG_4261.png

IMG_4257.png

I think either one is great. Really depends what you’re “shortage of”.

I’ve had the bracelet. It’s very pretty, and inevitably Cartier but dainty for daily wear and doesn’t shout too loud.

The love rings part will sometime still slide under the wrist due to gravity so you will still need to adjust it back up when you’re on the computer. But nothing biggy. I work on an external keyboard at work and I find by placing a towel right in front of it helps to cushion the contact between the bracelet and the table. But if it’s on a laptop then maybe this towel trick wont work.

I ,too, am on the computer everyday/all day, and I'm just used to wearing my Love bangle 24/7 regardless, and honestly it doesn't scratch up because of it. Just something to think about since that seems to be a deterrent in getting a Love bangle.

But I agree with others about that bracelet. It would bug me if the Love rings always rotated to the underside of my wrist, instead of on top. I would go for the necklace. I think it's very pretty and looks beautiful on.

I love the necklace and think it's even prettier in person than in the website photos. I definitely vote for the necklace. It's classy and can be causal or dressy. I'm either purchasing this or the love studs next!!

Reactions: bunee
Thank you everyone, leaning towards the necklace now as the bracelet rings sliding under the wrist is a bummer.

That’s great to know the bangle has held up well, I just don’t find them comfortable in general while typing. I also don’t like the sound of it hitting that tabletop. I often switch from external to laptop keyboards depending where I work and try to keep my jewelry as fuss free as possible, though I always marvel at people’s beautiful stacks!

Last edited:
Reactions: maison.de.luxe
The bracelet is not really that dainty that you can break it. But I agree it will always be on the underside of your arm due to the weight of the rings. I would go for the necklace.