Cartier Love - Buyer's Remorse

Hey buyers remorse should be called "I feel guilty because I bought myself a lovely pretty shiny thing instead of a new kitchen**insert practical sensible item here**.
I love my RG love, its value always goes up so if you think to yourself "I haven't spent my money on it, I've invested it in something I can wear instead if it sitting in a bank. It's not like spending loads on a kitchen, car, holiday etc as once that money's spent it's gone.
This is just redistributing it & the way interest rates are at the moment it's probably making more with inflation :smile: ... enjoy it and wear it in good health & happiness xx
I love this! I've mentioned to my husband before that his car has lost more in value in the past year than I have spent on bags and jewellery and the value of the items I have bought are going up, not down :graucho:

I'm sorry you feel this way. I get a similar feeling immediately after making a large purchase, whether it be jewelry or a handbag. I leave the store and getting a sinking feeling in my stomach. Then my husband reminds me that we work hard and that I should enjoy myself and the purchase. You made a beautiful choice and I hope you enjoy it.

Can u do engraving on your cuff at the underside? You can choose words that mean a lot to you....(Grit, Courage, Trust, Believe, Stay Positive, Hope, Love, etc etc)
It may make your cuff more meaningful to you and remind yourself of the meaning behind every time you look at your wrist.... but it may also mean resale value decreases..... but then to me it's more impt to enjoy my pieces than worry about resale value. Just an idea [emoji6]

Reactions: Winston3043
Hey buyers remorse should be called "I feel guilty because I bought myself a lovely pretty shiny thing instead of a new kitchen**insert practical sensible item here**.
I love my RG love, its value always goes up so if you think to yourself "I haven't spent my money on it, I've invested it in something I can wear instead if it sitting in a bank. It's not like spending loads on a kitchen, car, holiday etc as once that money's spent it's gone.
This is just redistributing it & the way interest rates are at the moment it's probably making more with inflation :smile: ... enjoy it and wear it in good health & happiness xx

That's so true! When I got home the first thing I thought of was, "well, I really should have gotten new kitchen chairs for everyone to enjoy instead." Never mind the fact that really I can get the chairs anyway. I guess it's just been awhile since I had a major splurge and I got used to the kick that comes from saving instead of spending.

I know how you feel. This is a pricey purchase and you waited and saved for so long. The money and the idea of the bracelet became significant to you. Then you finally got it and expected it to knock your socks off! lol
This is normal and I think you will love it, you need to let go off the guilt and feeling bad for spending so much. if you can truly afford it , enjoy it! :smile:

Wow. This is awesome! What a wonderful and true way of saying things. Everyone says invest in gold... wearable, enjoyable gold is even better!!! Thank you!