Cartier Love Bracelet - Without or With 4 Diamonds?

I just bought this bracelet a month ago. and thought about the same things...

but the bracelet is known for its screw motif. If you take that away.. it sort of defeats the purpose. I saw.. Screw Only. And.. you will save about 10k too.

Can someone please tell me price of these bracelets in question? I stopped myself from buying the charity bracelet last month and proud that I did! I think I'd rather save longer for bangle.

I think the white gold is $4450. Does that sound about right? Yellow gold is less and platinum is more. Do people generally try to match watch color? I guess black watch is fine with all. But I don't know about a stainlees steel watch with yellow gold bracelet. I personally think it would be better with white gold. Any opinions?

I think the LOVE bracelet is known for it's screws so I would get that one, I like the idea of one diamond. I think for the price of the one with diamonds you could spend that money elsewhere.

i'm going to cartier this afternoon to buy a love bracelet but need your help deciding between the plain or 4 diamonds. i know the plain is the original and iconic but i LOVE diamonds and the 4 diamonds would give me the best of both worlds - the look of the screws and diamonds. i'm probably going to go with rose gold but i'll try on the yellow gold just in case it looks better on me.

please help me!!! plain or with 4 diamonds??? which do you prefer???

Reactions: Namwan-