Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

BellaBoo

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Although I have never seen this item in person I am soo wanting it. I do believe I would love it. However, I don't know what size I am. I understand the numbers mean centimeters, but I just don't know which would be more comfortable: something loose or more fitted. Can I get some advice or pointers from you who have one. Thanks!

hi! the love bracelet comes in 2 sizes, u will need to try them on because it depends on how u like them to fit u personally. if u search the thread- u can find some pics that i posted i the past... i cant do it now for u- im on a different computer that doesnt have my pic file.

thanks suzie! i think i have seen some of your pics in the other cartier threads. i have a fairly small wrist but i don't want to wear this tight, but then again i don't know if i want it to freely slide over my wristbone. ugh. no cartier closeby either. think i'll just wait for sure until i know my size. thanks.

the wierdest thing about the love braceet is how COMFORTABLE they r--- REALLY!!! they seem to lay so perfectly on my wrist.. i have 2... i have the small size. goodluck!

well, i just don't know if i am a 16 or 17...it sux cuz i really want one. my bracelets that i wear are all like 6.5-6.75" so would i be okay with a size 16 or should i just get a 17..hmmm

i have a pretty small wrist and i have a 17 on anyway. i didnt like how the 16 felt snug. at first i thought it was a mistake to get the bigger one but i NEVER notice it! it is so comfortable! dont be afraid to get one that is a little big.

Just curious--any pics of how TPF gals wear their Cartier love bracelets...

I have been trying to locate pics of how celebrities or others wear theirs and how loose or tight it should be but been having trouble finding many good pics...

I know Cartier says it should be somewhat tight and as long as it can fit over your wrist bone, it is good enough but I was torn between size 16 and size 17 since the 16 goes over my wrist bone fine but I guess compared to traditional bangles and bracelets which are ALWAYS too loose and big on me...this Love bracelet in a size 16 feels a tad small and I started worrying if I ever got chubbier wrists or something LOL...

So please tell me if Im being paranoid or if anyone has pics of how the bracelet sits on their wrist or how fitted it should be, that would be great...Id post pics but no camera for me this week...If I get ahold of my friends I will post pics though...

I began a new thread recently about the Cartier Love bangle on Reese Witherspoon. Someone found a picture of it and you can see it on p.2 or maybe do a search of Cartier Love on Reese. Hers looks a little on the bigger side as it goes further up her arm. My cuff is a size 17 which just fits on wrist and does not go up as far as Reese's bangle.

I have a pretty small wrist and i have a size 17 on. i was worried if i got a 16 it would be semi annoying because it wouldn't be able to move a lot. I never feel mine on my wrist anymore. you just get totally used to it! mine can slide almost half way up my arm and its the perfect size!

i like it to be fitted, i tried the 17 and its a bit too big IMHO, it could flip around my wrist, and move half way up my arm. I don't like wearing my bracelet that way and it kinda lost its original idea "constrained", LOL!!!!

Reactions: bubsburgers
I have the 16 and it is snug, but I am so happy I didn't go bigger. I was in the store and a fellow customer overheard me talking with the SA re the same question and she advised go smaller--she went bigger and deeply regretted it. I wholeheartedly agree. But I guess it also depends on what you are wearing it with and on which wrist? I wear it at all times during all activities. I also usually wear my watch with it. If do the same the snugness is also important so it doesn't go over your watch ad scratch it. Hope this helps.
Good luck,
-H