Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I was in the same predicament as you are, my wrist is 15cm with average wrist bone, I like the fit of 16 but it doesn't fall pass over my wrist bone unless I do it myself, I ended up with the 17 instead and at the beginning it was too loose for my liking n was doubting my choice but after wearing for few weeks 24/7 with exercise sauna sweat hot weather I'm glad I did choose the 17 as I would hate the 16 being constrains n stuck with all that stickiness :lol:, I'm used to it now and I stack it with small juc 16 to prevent it sliding upwards near elbow side... so love is closer to hand/ wrist then juc under closer to elbow side. Hope this helps.

Reactions: deliska
I was in the same predicament as you are, my wrist is 15cm with average wrist bone, I like the fit of 16 but it doesn't fall pass over my wrist bone unless I do it myself, I ended up with the 17 instead and at the beginning it was too loose for my liking n was doubting my choice but after wearing for few weeks 24/7 with exercise sauna sweat hot weather I'm glad I did choose the 17 as I would hate the 16 being constrains n stuck with all that stickiness :lol:, I'm used to it now and I stack it with small juc 16 to prevent it sliding upwards near elbow side... so love is closer to hand/ wrist then juc under closer to elbow side. Hope this helps.
Do you happen to have a picture of your stack? Would love to see how high up your arm it goes with the JUC there. Thanks!!

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
Thats what I figure too… at least with 18, I can have the choice to wear on either hand vs the 17, which will only fit (a bit snug, too) on the left…
Just to circle back in case anyone deals with the same dilemma as me: I went back and got a size 17 instead. I think the slightly more fitted look is more practical for everyday. Happy with my choice!

IMG_8480.jpeg
IMG_8479.jpeg

Just to circle back in case anyone deals with the same dilemma as me: I went back and got a size 17 instead. I think the slightly more fitted look is more practical for everyday. Happy with my choice!

View attachment 5790699
View attachment 5790700
Happy for you, I think this looks better :smile: For reference, my wrist is 14.6 cm and I wear 16. I actually purchased 17 and put it away until my son was born 6 months later. When I took it out after his birth it was WAY too big. The 16 can still turn 360 on my wrist and moves about 3 inches up and down, easily fits 2 fingers at the bottom. In hot weather it fits more snug but isn't a bother.
From these pictures it looks like you decided to wear on your smaller left wrist?

Last edited:
Reactions: Namwan-
Happy for you, I think this looks better :smile: For reference, my wrist is 14.6 cm and I wear 16. I actually purchased 17 and put it away until my son was born 6 months later. When I took it out after his birth it was WAY too big. The 16 can still turn 360 on my wrist and moves about 3 inches up and down, easily fits 2 fingers at the bottom. In hot weather it fits more snug but isn't a bother.
From these pictures it looks like you decided to wear on your smaller left wrist?
Yep! Decided to only wear on my left.

View attachment 5790699
View attachment 5790700
This is pretty much exactly how the 16 fits me - only on my left. Right it’s too snug. Did it take you a little while to get used to it being a bit fitted? Do you live in a warmer climate or have any issues when you get hot?!

Hi, I need some help with sizing. My mom gave me her love bracelet in a size 20. It’s a bit big for me, but I wanted to stack it with a JUC.

I tried it on in store to figure out my size, and the SA said my size is love 18, JUC 17.

Now I’m conflicted: should I get a JUC size 19 to stack with my love 20? Or should I go down to 18? Or should I go with the JUC 17?

Does anyone else have a JUC that’s 2 (or even 3 sizes smaller)? Will the love just roll over the JUC?