Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Yes, absolutely. Can you try on the sizes you are considering to see how they fit you?

No unfortunately not. I have a size 18 love cuff and love bracelet and am trying to decide whether to get a 19 or 17 in my next bracelet. I know the 17 will be very snug for now as i have alot of weight to lose however the 19 might be massive once the weight is all lost.
Im not sure if our arm sizes change much with about 3 stone weight loss

No unfortunately not. I have a size 18 love cuff and love bracelet and am trying to decide whether to get a 19 or 17 in my next bracelet. I know the 17 will be very snug for now as i have alot of weight to lose however the 19 might be massive once the weight is all lost.
Im not sure if our arm sizes change much with about 3 stone weight loss
In that case, I would wait to purchase. Wrist size will change somewhat, but arm size will change much more with weight loss.

In that case, I would wait to purchase. Wrist size will change somewhat, but arm size will change much more with weight loss.

Ah ok thank you i think deep down i know this but i almost want to be convinced to buy one even though its the wrong thing to do. I think you're right i should wait and see once i have lost most of that weight to see how my bracelets are sitting on my arm . I wonder if i will notice a difference once im the first stone down.

Reactions: nicole0612
Ah ok thank you i think deep down i know this but i almost want to be convinced to buy one even though its the wrong thing to do. I think you're right i should wait and see once i have lost most of that weight to see how my bracelets are sitting on my arm . I wonder if i will notice a difference once im the first stone down.
I understand! I just had a baby and it made a huge difference in my Love size afterwards, so I would wait to make sure on the best size to get next.

Reactions: xblackxstarx
I just bought the regular JUC a couple of weeks ago and want to go back for a Love! Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone. I think the SM Love will be a easy stack to wear with my JUC and forgive me I mean no offense as all the Love pieces are beautiful but for my build and arm size… thinking the SM Love on its own looks off proportionally.

DCEE1D09-7F8A-4A53-8959-3A4BB0D817AB.jpeg

E1C532B3-4B83-4DA8-B812-58CFAE3649E3.jpeg

Hi all! I just visited a boutique ytd to try these on, for future reference when im ready to purchase!

would like to seek your opinion on whether you feel this size looks ok?

My left wrist is about 13.5cm, right wrist is 13.8cm (measured on the wrist, not at the wristbone).

In the pictures here I'm wearing the small love 15, and small juc 14 on my left wrist. (forgot to snap pics on my right wrist!)

anyone else with similar wrist size and purchase? will appreciate all your advice! am intending to switch around and wear on both wrists maybe, depending on the occasion.

i live near the equator so it's practically hot and humid all year round. although it's been rainy and cooler the past week leading up to this visit to the boutique.

thanks in advance everyone!

IMG-20230128-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20230128-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20230128-WA0037.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all! I just visited a boutique ytd to try these on, for future reference when im ready to purchase!

My left wrist is about 13.5cm, right wrist is 13.8cm (measured on the wrist, not at the wristbone).

In the pictures here I'm wearing the small love 15, and small juc 14 on my left wrist. (forgot to snap pics on my right wrist!)

anyone else with similar wrist size and purchase? will appreciate all your advice! am intending to switch around and wear on both wrists maybe, depending on the occasion.

i live near the equator so it's practically hot and humid all year round. although it's been rainy and cooler the past week leading up to this visit to the boutique.

View attachment 5703455

View attachment 5703456

View attachment 5703457
I think, you have the perfect size ! :smile:

Reactions: g89

View attachment 5703455

View attachment 5703456

View attachment 5703457
Same setting as you; warm climate all year round. 13.8cm here like your right. Wearing same size as you.

B6C2CEF4-4B4B-4CC8-8185-43F28D1DF219.jpeg13510F48-7724-40B8-84B1-9435B47E1B25.jpeg
My SA recommended 16. I tried both 15 and 16. I bought home a 16 (as I was swayed by this recommendation). Within the exchange period, I went back to him to change to 15 (I didn’t even unbox the 16).

During the “cooling period”, I asked myself what I prefer despite what he thinks. I have made the right choice on exchanging it.

You could potentially go one size up only if you like bangle style where the bracelet will sit low on your hand. At 13.8cm, it won’t really sit way too low but I do not like my bracelet to rest on my hand anyway. Also, as I have recently experienced, 15 may limit your future stacking as most models/brands aren’t really catered for small wrist; meaning some smallest size bracelets may overlap your Love.

That being said, it’s a happy problem because I’m happy with 15 and most time I don’t even feel the bracelet on my wrist (it would have been if it’s sitting down onto my hand).

And yes your fit looks perfect to me.