Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Hi Everyone. Would appreciate any thoughts/advice. I have the regular JUC in 17 and now would like to add a Love. My wrist is 16.5cm. Not sure if I should get a regular love in 18 or 19. And if down the line I want to add the SM love as a third piece. Should the SM love that I add as a third piece be the same as the regualr love or one size up? Plan would be to wear JUC, regular, small that in order away from my hand. Thanks so much folks.
Size-match would be JUC 17, Love 18 (regardless reg or sm). If Love 19, it will overlap your JUC.

Do you wear 18 and 17 together? I am thinking of adding a love but want a larger size for a looser fit. Will it be annoying that they’re not flush together?
It is best if they are the same size, but the 18 is from my sister and I didn’t want to say no! Different sizes for the small is less of a problem than for the regular size.

Reactions: ehy210
Do you have a photo of how they sit wedged up your arm . If you know what i mean ? Im curious as to how much further the bigger size can go . Im trying to decide whether to size up or down on my next love
It goes about 1/3 up my arm, this will be so extremely variable since wrist size doesn’t vary as much as arm size does from person to person.