Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Hello everyone
I was hoping someone could help me I'm lookimg at buying another Cartier Love bracelet but unsure whether to size up or down . I'm unsure just how much bigger the next size will be
I am in a size 18 bracelet and size 18 cuff right now .
My third / second bracelet I was thinking of getting a size 19 but how much further up my arm will it go ?
Please do share pics
Also does anyone know is the difference between all sizes consistent? Like size 17 to 18 , 18 to 19.
I will either add a 17 or a 19 .
I can not go try on in store

I haven’t yet but looking at your stack makes me want to. Lololol soooo pretty!!!!!
Not sure how true this is but I heard from a Cartier group that prices increase on February 10th. I guess “just in time” for Valentine’s Day…
So, I “panic ordered” the small JUC with diamonds to go with my small Love (I have tiny wrists too btw.) ;) I’d say go for it if you love it any price increase makes a big impact, especially on the regular Love bracelet.

Can I please ask how do you find stacking heavy classic love and small JUC together? i have both but scared to stack them as worried they will dent/scratch each other a lot, my SA found 2 dents after 2 hours of wearing them together straight after I bought them ...?

I have a regular Love, a small Love and stack them with a small JuC, no dents or scratches from daily wear.

Can I please ask how do you find stacking heavy classic love and small JUC together? i have both but scared to stack them as worried they will dent/scratch each other a lot, my SA found 2 dents after 2 hours of wearing them together straight after I bought them ...?
The threshold will get higher with time :P

I have tried all permutations. It’s best to stack the JUC nail head against the Love.

If the JUC nail tip sits next to the Love, I’ve experienced it sitting on top of the Love thus scratching the Love.

Random question and apologies if someone has already asked this...but I made an unfortunate mistake and purchased the YG small love bracelet too large (got a size 17). It really slides around my arm and goes passed my wrist and a bit over my hand when my arm is down by my side- hopefully that makes sense. So I'm thinking a way to "fix" this is by purchasing a WG small in size 16. And wearing that one closer to my hand and my YG small love size 17 closer towards my elbow. Has anyone done this? Or have pics of two small loves side by side in different sizes? Kicking myself everyday. Sigh.

Random question and apologies if someone has already asked this...but I made an unfortunate mistake and purchased the YG small love bracelet too large (got a size 17). It really slides around my arm and goes passed my wrist and a bit over my hand when my arm is down by my side- hopefully that makes sense. So I'm thinking a way to "fix" this is by purchasing a WG small in size 16. And wearing that one closer to my hand and my YG small love size 17 closer towards my elbow. Has anyone done this? Or have pics of two small loves side by side in different sizes? Kicking myself everyday. Sigh.

HTHs!

Reactions: LAlights

HTHs!
It does! Thank you!!

HTHs!
It's helpful, thank you! Still would love anyone here to post if they have small loves in different sizes :smile:

Reactions: nicole0612
Hi Everyone. Would appreciate any thoughts/advice. I have the regular JUC in 17 and now would like to add a Love. My wrist is 16.5cm. Not sure if I should get a regular love in 18 or 19. And if down the line I want to add the SM love as a third piece. Should the SM love that I add as a third piece be the same as the regualr love or one size up? Plan would be to wear JUC, regular, small that in order away from my hand. Thanks so much folks.