Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

SA suggested I tried on both and walked around the store. In his view, he prefers me with 16 (of course he says ultimately it's wearer's preference/comfort), citing that having the bracelet resting on my palm, I won't feel it, compared to it resting below the wrist bone (size 15 the love doesn't cross over my wrist bone to the palm). I had to disagree the moment I walked around the store with 15. I could feel the weight with 16. But with 15, I really hardly feel it (which is to me, the main deciding factor). I love how 15 clinches to my arm, not crossing over the wrist bone, and that's exactly how I have been wanting the love to look/be sitting on me. I'm so delighted i exchanged it (luckily no need to top up difference as he said it's just only size change). So 15 is it!

353D078C-D943-420B-B8E5-91F06A545C05.jpeg

I also asked if he could give me a ring pouch as I like to carry the screwdriver with me (just in case it needs to be tightened when out).

3AB2351D-6B9A-451F-9204-9DE61F639674.jpeg

Last edited:
SA suggested I tried on both and walked around the store. In his view, he prefers me with 16 (of course he says ultimately it's wearer's preference/comfort), citing that having the bracelet resting on my palm, I won't feel it, compared to it resting below the wrist bone (size 15 the love doesn't cross over my wrist bone to the palm). I had to disagree the moment I walked around the store with 15. I could feel the weight with 16. But with 15, I really hardly feel it (which is to me, the main deciding factor). I love how 15 clinches to my arm, not crossing over the wrist bone, and that's exactly how I have been wanting the love to look/be sitting on me. I'm so delighted i exchanged it (luckily no need to top up difference as he said it's just only size change). So 15 is it!

View attachment 5143689

I also asked if he could give me a ring pouch as I like to carry the screwdriver with me (just in case it needs to be tightened when out).

View attachment 5143691
I love it, think it looks perfect!

Reactions: Purrsey
Hi all. I’m new to this. I got a classic love bracelet in 17. The SA suggested that size for me. I just went with it. Now two months later, it’s been very frustrating because it moves around so much. I would hate to lose money on it by reselling and getting smaller size. Do you think it looks to big on me. Should I get the 16? It goes down about 3.5 inches toward elbow and and inch into palm. Should I just get over it, ugh. I’ve measured my wrist at home and it’s between 14.5 to 14.75 on wrist bone. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 151
Hi all. I’m new to this. I got a classic love bracelet in 17. The SA suggested that size for me. I just went with it. Now two months later, it’s been very frustrating because it moves around so much. I would hate to lose money on it by reselling and getting smaller size. Do you think it looks to big on me. Should I get the 16? It goes down about 3.5 inches toward elbow and and inch into palm. Should I just get over it, ugh. I’ve measured my wrist at home and it’s between 14.5 to 14.75 on wrist bone. What do you guys think?
xx I think it looks perfectly fine though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine looks about the same as yours. I started with a smaller size but exchanged it. The screws hurt at times. I think had I started bigger I would have felt the same as you though! Totally normal to feel this way. I think it looks nice but if you aren’t sure, maybe try another size?

I tried cutting out the Cartier sizer and taping it on my arm in the bracelet size. It obviously doesn’t have the screws, but it is thicker so you can get an idea of how it will fall.

Mine looks about the same as yours. I started with a smaller size but exchanged it. The screws hurt at times. I think had I started bigger I would have felt the same as you though! Totally normal to feel this way. I think it looks nice but if you aren’t sure, maybe try another size?

I tried cutting out the Cartier sizer and taping it on my arm in the bracelet size. It obviously doesn’t have the screws, but it is thicker so you can get an idea of how it will fall.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m going to try that. Do you get use to all the movement?

I keep it higher on my arm so it doesn’t move most of the time. I don’t like it dangling around my hand. I was planning to stack, but am now feeling different. It does slide around when I run but have learned to secure it with a bandana.
Same. I was thinking of stacking also, but now I’m not so sure. It doesn’t really stay up for me.

Was at the same predicament. My 16 looks like your 17. After one week of purchase (not even unwrapped), I went in to exchange for 15.
Definitely good to try your 16 at the store to have the feel.

Likewise, i heeded the advice from SA that 16 is my size (I think somehow most SA prefers loose fit?). But decided the fit/comfort is really a personal decision.

Good luck!

Reactions: mjv0608
Same. I was thinking of stacking also, but now I’m not so sure. It doesn’t really stay up for me.
My wrist is almost the same as yours (14.5 cm) and I have a 17 I received years ago. I don’t use my Love for the moment and got a small JUC in 16 that I was thinking to stack with it. However, I know I won’t since both my bracelets are on the loose side. They just overlap too much and I can’t stand it. I will stack my small JUC with my watch when I put my Love back. And if I really want to stack the Love, I will get a small Love. I think that’s what will work best with a loose fit. Or maybe the Clash or another classic size Love of course. But definitely not the small JUC. I don’t regret getting it as I love it but I will not use it as planned. I hope this can help :smile:

Last edited:
My wrist is almost the same as yours (14.5 cm) and I have a 17 I received years ago. I don’t use my Love for the moment and got a small JUC in 16 that I was thinking to stack with it. However, I know I won’t since both my bracelets are on the loose side. They just overlap too much and I can’t stand it. I will stack my small JUC with my watch when I put my Love back. And if I really want to stack the Love, I will get a small Love. I think that’s what will work best with a loose fit. Or maybe the Clash or another classic size Love of course. But definitely not the small JUC. I don’t regret getting it as I love it but I will not use it as planned. I hope this can help :smile:
Thanks, it definitely does help. I wanted to stack it with the small JUC like you but I know it’ll drive me crazy. How do you like the fit of the 17 love on your wrist? Does it go far down toward your elbow? Is it convenient for everyday? I keep reading that if it’s the right size you won’t want to take it off. I don’t feel that way, so I’m wondering if it’s not the right size.