Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Definitely more than 2inches (somehow I noticed some forumers here tend to use this 2-inches reference ). I'd say more than 3, less than 4.

Do you think that's a sign of sizing down?
it's really personal preference. do you tend to like your bracelets loose with movement? i notice your other bracelet is snug fitting - would it annoy you if the love constantly went over it etc. if you're still thinking about it and haven't unboxed it may be a sign to go smaller but again its personal preference/comfort. there is no right or wrong

Thought it would be helpful to show mine. My wrist measures 15 cm on Cartier sizer. I bought 17 and it was hanging quite low on my palm and flopping every time I moved my arm. I exchanged for the 16. Personally, I much prefer the “tight” fit. It doesn’t move much and has never left my wrist since first screwed on. Comfy for sleeping, the gym etc. The pics show the extent it moves up and down my wrist
This is exactly how mine fits. I love how it fits normally, but when i swell in the heat, (in NYC its about 90 degrees daily) it feels very uncomfortable, and i have to keep physically adjusting it down to my wrist bone. Does your move up and down with ease?

Thought it would be helpful to show mine. My wrist measures 15 cm on Cartier sizer. I bought 17 and it was hanging quite low on my palm and flopping every time I moved my arm. I exchanged for the 16. Personally, I much prefer the “tight” fit. It doesn’t move much and has never left my wrist since first screwed on. Comfy for sleeping, the gym etc. The pics show the extent it moves up and down my wrist

Thank you for showing this.
I would conclude that it's really personal preference!

This is exactly how mine fits. I love how it fits normally, but when i swell in the heat, (in NYC its about 90 degrees daily) it feels very uncomfortable, and i have to keep physically adjusting it down to my wrist bone. Does your move up and down with ease?
It doesn’t move a lot but it does move somewhat. With my arm hanging down , sometimes it sits just above my wrist bone and then eventually falls to just the top of my hand. It can only rotate around if I move it forcefully with other hand. Maybe after a hot bath I can feel it on my wrist a bit but it doesn’t leave marks and stuff like that.
The 17 didn’t really touch my arm at all just flopped up and down every time my arm would move so I found that really uncomfortable and in the way

it's really personal preference. do you tend to like your bracelets loose with movement? i notice your other bracelet is snug fitting - would it annoy you if the love constantly went over it etc. if you're still thinking about it and haven't unboxed it may be a sign to go smaller but again its personal preference/comfort. there is no right or wrong

My VCA bracelet is pretty snug fit as I don't allow it to go too near the palm (SA did a good adjustment for me). Actually after the visit to Cartier, I have switched this VCA to my right and reserved my left for the love. Personally, I don't find them go well together (one is soft and the other is "heavier" look). But my right wrist is slightly smaller as it's my non dominant hand. So it feels looser now but still ok for me.

Thanks for your input - I have a little some time to decide.

It doesn’t move a lot but it does move somewhat. With my arm hanging down , sometimes it sits just above my wrist bone and then eventually falls to just the top of my hand. It can only rotate around if I move it forcefully with other hand. Maybe after a hot bath I can feel it on my wrist a bit but it doesn’t leave marks and stuff like that.
The 17 didn’t really touch my arm at all just flopped up and down every time my arm would move so I found that really uncomfortable and in the way

The 16 on me sounds exactly like your 17 (at least when I was at the store). It dances a lot when I move my arm. I thought maybe because I just wasn't used to it yet.

I live near the equator so my arm should be at its perpetually swollen state already. Ha.

The 16 on me sounds exactly like your 17 (at least when I was at the store). It dances a lot when I move my arm. I thought maybe because I just wasn't used to it yet.

I live near the equator so my arm should be at its perpetually swollen state already. Ha.

Yes yours looks how my 17 looked with my arm down. But, interestingly, a lot of people on forum like it more dangly, like a bangle. I’m excited to see what you decide. It was quite the saga for me with wrist measurements, reading forum, trying to decide, exchanging etc. Haha so I know what it’s like.

Yes yours looks how my 17 looked with my arm down. But, interestingly, a lot of people on forum like it more dangly, like a bangle. I’m excited to see what you decide. It was quite the saga for me with wrist measurements, reading forum, trying to decide, exchanging etc. Haha so I know what it’s like.

I feel like you're describing me. I even felt a little embarrassed I'm questioning my purchase, which is not a small one.
I feel better now knowing that this is normal. Lol.

I'll post my experience too if it helps anyone. I have a size 14.8CM wrist. Was between 16/17 ultimately went with 16.

Size 16 (last picture when swollen at tightest you can see it kinda presses into me, first 2 in winter):
1626793380595.png1626793405211.png1626793454366.png

Size 17
1626793508798.png1626793532049.png

Relevant factors for me:
- My forearms are meatier and stick out where as my wrist is small pictured below (size 16).
- I swell like crazy in the heat
- Originally had a size 16 small love for 3 years. Went with 16 to be consistent and stack so I didn't have to sell
- I hate bangles, even had my tennis bracelet shorted to be pretty fitted.
- Cannot stand when bracelets touch my palm
1626793640742.png

Ultimately a 16.5 would have been perfect for me as i well, but the 17 was WAY too big for my liking. So some of us have to choose the lesser evil depending on preference.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed pics @yayaisnan

For my watch, likewise I don't like it to sit near my palm. Most of the time, it sits right there on my wrist bone. I do have a pronounced wrist bone.
63F25566-07C9-48B8-8F3D-563AA01E2B2A.jpeg
I have a very oval wrist and I must say love looks prettiest on a more rounded wrist.

053B07DF-98B4-4BB7-8C96-DAC2D2DC63B9.jpeg118B225C-EAB9-4D4A-80E3-F6962BD6989D.jpeg

Actually I had always imagined/wanted the love to sit below my wrist bone (meaning towards my body). That's why i have been staring at my photo with the 16 in store and doubting my purchase.

Reactions: yayaisnan
Thanks for the detailed pics @yayaisnan

For my watch, likewise I don't like it to sit near my palm. Most of the time, it sits right there on my wrist bone. I do have a pronounced wrist bone.
View attachment 5142090
I have a very oval wrist and I must say love looks prettiest on a more rounded wrist.

View attachment 5142088View attachment 5142089

Actually I had always imagined/wanted the love to sit below my wrist bone (meaning towards my body). That's why i have been staring at my photo with the 16 in store and doubting my purchase.
i think you should size down because you have a very flat arm unlike me and you are second guessing your 16. you should exchange it and try it on, there is no issue with exchanging several times if needed.. just dont scratch it !

Reactions: Purrsey