Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Hi everyone! My husband recently got me a love bracelet for Mother’s Day and lately I’ve been questioning on the sizing if it’s too big or not. Like many others, I wish Cartier offer half sizing. I tried size 16 and 17 in store and 16 was snug and 17 is loose. Eventually we settled for a 17. Based of everyone’s experience.

Do you think I got the right size? I’m not sure if it’s too low on my hand when my hand is relaxed, facing down.
Glad you settled for the 17! Size 17 looks snug in the pictures. The 16 would have been too tight. I hope that helps!

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hi everyone! Looking to buy my first love bracelet and hoping for some advice on sizing. My wrist at the protruding bone is about 14.9 cm and ~14.7 cm under it at the smallest circumference. SA recommended 16. Her reasoning was that I could still push the bracelet over the bone without too much trouble. I don’t think that bothers me to have to do that but I’m not sure. I can rotate it without too much resistance. I like a snugger fit usually. I’m not sure if I plan to stack later. I’m thinking probably not, but may stack with dainty chain bracelets. Any advice?

Hi everyone! Looking to buy my first love bracelet and hoping for some advice on sizing. My wrist at the protruding bone is about 14.9 cm and ~14.7 cm under it at the smallest circumference. SA recommended 16. Her reasoning was that I could still push the bracelet over the bone without too much trouble. I don’t think that bothers me to have to do that but I’m not sure. I can rotate it without too much resistance. I like a snugger fit usually. I’m not sure if I plan to stack later. I’m thinking probably not, but may stack with dainty chain bracelets. Any advice?
If you can rotate it without too much resistance, then I’d go with size 16. Sounds like size 17 would rotate on its own? I hope that helps!

Reactions: Cunhaam

Did you try on both?

16 sounds good however you can only be more sure if you’ve tried a 17. Did you try one? And did you also try on both wrists?