Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
Do you have a photo of how they sit wedged up your arm . If you know what i mean ? Im curious as to how much further the bigger size can go . Im trying to decide whether to size up or down on my next love
It goes about 1/3 up my arm, this will be so extremely variable since wrist size doesn’t vary as much as arm size does from person to person.

Jan 29, 2010
Yes, absolutely. Can you try on the sizes you are considering to see how they fit you?

No unfortunately not. I have a size 18 love cuff and love bracelet and am trying to decide whether to get a 19 or 17 in my next bracelet. I know the 17 will be very snug for now as i have alot of weight to lose however the 19 might be massive once the weight is all lost.
Im not sure if our arm sizes change much with about 3 stone weight loss

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
No unfortunately not. I have a size 18 love cuff and love bracelet and am trying to decide whether to get a 19 or 17 in my next bracelet. I know the 17 will be very snug for now as i have alot of weight to lose however the 19 might be massive once the weight is all lost.
Im not sure if our arm sizes change much with about 3 stone weight loss
In that case, I would wait to purchase. Wrist size will change somewhat, but arm size will change much more with weight loss.

In that case, I would wait to purchase. Wrist size will change somewhat, but arm size will change much more with weight loss.

Ah ok thank you i think deep down i know this but i almost want to be convinced to buy one even though its the wrong thing to do. I think you're right i should wait and see once i have lost most of that weight to see how my bracelets are sitting on my arm . I wonder if i will notice a difference once im the first stone down.

Reactions: nicole0612

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
Ah ok thank you i think deep down i know this but i almost want to be convinced to buy one even though its the wrong thing to do. I think you're right i should wait and see once i have lost most of that weight to see how my bracelets are sitting on my arm . I wonder if i will notice a difference once im the first stone down.
I understand! I just had a baby and it made a huge difference in my Love size afterwards, so I would wait to make sure on the best size to get next.

Reactions: xblackxstarx