Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Can I please ask how do you find stacking heavy classic love and small JUC together? i have both but scared to stack them as worried they will dent/scratch each other a lot, my SA found 2 dents after 2 hours of wearing them together straight after I bought them ...?

I have a regular Love, a small Love and stack them with a small JuC, no dents or scratches from daily wear.

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
Can I please ask how do you find stacking heavy classic love and small JUC together? i have both but scared to stack them as worried they will dent/scratch each other a lot, my SA found 2 dents after 2 hours of wearing them together straight after I bought them ...?
The threshold will get higher with time :P

I have tried all permutations. It’s best to stack the JUC nail head against the Love.

If the JUC nail tip sits next to the Love, I’ve experienced it sitting on top of the Love thus scratching the Love.

LAlights

Mar 29, 2012
Random question and apologies if someone has already asked this...but I made an unfortunate mistake and purchased the YG small love bracelet too large (got a size 17). It really slides around my arm and goes passed my wrist and a bit over my hand when my arm is down by my side- hopefully that makes sense. So I'm thinking a way to "fix" this is by purchasing a WG small in size 16. And wearing that one closer to my hand and my YG small love size 17 closer towards my elbow. Has anyone done this? Or have pics of two small loves side by side in different sizes? Kicking myself everyday. Sigh.

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
Random question and apologies if someone has already asked this...but I made an unfortunate mistake and purchased the YG small love bracelet too large (got a size 17). It really slides around my arm and goes passed my wrist and a bit over my hand when my arm is down by my side- hopefully that makes sense. So I'm thinking a way to "fix" this is by purchasing a WG small in size 16. And wearing that one closer to my hand and my YG small love size 17 closer towards my elbow. Has anyone done this? Or have pics of two small loves side by side in different sizes? Kicking myself everyday. Sigh.

HTHs!

Reactions: LAlights

LAlights

Mar 29, 2012

HTHs!
It does! Thank you!!

LAlights

Mar 29, 2012

HTHs!
It's helpful, thank you! Still would love anyone here to post if they have small loves in different sizes :smile:

Reactions: nicole0612

LV2014

Jun 8, 2014
Hi Everyone. Would appreciate any thoughts/advice. I have the regular JUC in 17 and now would like to add a Love. My wrist is 16.5cm. Not sure if I should get a regular love in 18 or 19. And if down the line I want to add the SM love as a third piece. Should the SM love that I add as a third piece be the same as the regualr love or one size up? Plan would be to wear JUC, regular, small that in order away from my hand. Thanks so much folks.

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
Hi Everyone. Would appreciate any thoughts/advice. I have the regular JUC in 17 and now would like to add a Love. My wrist is 16.5cm. Not sure if I should get a regular love in 18 or 19. And if down the line I want to add the SM love as a third piece. Should the SM love that I add as a third piece be the same as the regualr love or one size up? Plan would be to wear JUC, regular, small that in order away from my hand. Thanks so much folks.
Size-match would be JUC 17, Love 18 (regardless reg or sm). If Love 19, it will overlap your JUC.

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
Do you wear 18 and 17 together? I am thinking of adding a love but want a larger size for a looser fit. Will it be annoying that they’re not flush together?
It is best if they are the same size, but the 18 is from my sister and I didn’t want to say no! Different sizes for the small is less of a problem than for the regular size.

Reactions: ehy210