Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I just got one and mine fits like the 16 fits on you. It's not too tight and does not move much. It also does not rotate on my wrist. Mine is quite comfortable and I forget that it is there. It will just depend on what is most comfortable to you. Good luck on your decision!!!

The SA is right ~ it is different for everyone! Some people like a tighter fit and others like looser. I can rotate my bracelet but it doesn't turn on its own ~ I wouldn't like it if it did.

It really is a personal preference ~ if you usually wear your bracelets looser I would go with the 17, if you generally like a snugger fit go with the smaller. You really can't go wrong with either because both look like they are a good fit for you.

ETA ~ after looking at the photo's again I like the size 16 on you better. I feel like the 17 looks a little too big ~ IMO.

Last edited:
I vote for size: 17. It looks more comfortable and during the hot months you can get sweaty or swell a little and I think it would look even tighter. When in doubt always go up. My SA knew my size instantly by looking at my wrist and finger. I tried the smaller one and she was right. I didn't want a red line on my skin.

It looks fabulous on you just be comfortable! :smile:

Reactions: kmc2s and uhpharm01
I vote for the 17 as well because mine fits similarly and is perfect for me.

I like the very fitted look, but if your arm swells a bit in summer, or if you gain weight, the screw closure on the inside might become uncomfortable and dig into your arm. It doesn't look too loose on you either, so it shouldn't slide around and knock into things.

I vote 17. I really dislike tight jewelry in general and I think it doesn't look as good when fitted snugly.
I have a size 19 and from my wrist it can go up 4-5 inches which is is probably looser than it should be, but i would way prefer that over tight. It does have some scratches but nothing major.

I also like the option of pushing it up my arm and putting it under my sleeve if I don't want it close to my wrist - like when I am working at the computer - as I wear mine on my right.

Reactions: kmc2s
Also forget to add. One wrist will measure smaller than yr other wrist. So the 16cm might feel better worn on yr smaller wrist.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PurseForum mobile app