Cartier love bracelet or Rolex?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I am torn between a beautiful cartier love bracelet in rose Goldie a new rolex. I already have a rolex that I got a few years ago that I love but I have been on the hunt for a new watch and saw this beautiful 36mm in steel with white gold bezel and black dial with diamond numbers that was so show stopping beautiful. But now I'm torn the cartier bracelet is almost $7k and the watch is $9900. I need help!!! I wish I could afford both really badly.

2. Objectively speaking- go with the Cartier because you already have a Rolex watch. :smile:

Subjectively speaking- I love watches so I would go with another Rolex.

I'm not much help..Good Luck :smile:

3. Cartier Love ~ especially because you already own a Rolex. :smile:

4. Cartier love! So you can wear your watch and the bracelet :biggrin:

5. Definitely the Cartier Love since you already have a Rolex. Also, I love my Love :smile:

6. Love for sure!

7. Thanks guys I'm going to try and decide before the increase

8. Hey,
    I need help deciding between the two dials for my first rolex datejust.
    The Strap is Stainless Steel & Yellow Gold
    Dial Color I'm confused between is Silver Grey OR Olive Green !!

Also, my wrist is really tiny (15 inches) should I get the 31mm OR 36mm
    Personally, I feel the 36 mm is a bit too big on my wrist.

Oh yes Idk if it matters but I'm 25 years old and want a Rolex which is age appropriate !

Thanks Everyone !
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. Another rolex!!!!!!

10. Rolex

11. Love

12. Rolex

13. Since you already got a rolex, go for the LOVE. Speaking from someone who loves Rolex. I wear my Love everyday, I only take off when rotating the YG and WG. There are times I go on for two mos w/out wearing watch. The LOVE gets my vote.

14. LOVE all the way! Watch price increases don't seem nearly as unreasonable to me as much as the LOVE increases do.

15. Rolex