Cartier love bracelet marks

Fwishah

Jun 4, 2020
Got this online and took measurements as detailed . Bracelet fits and feels good it’s just one screw bothers me with some marks ! Is this normal ? Do u think I can exchange it? I’ve been wearing it for two days now n thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 471
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 467
That‘s normal and you will certainly get used to it and not notice it anymore. I don‘t wear my LOVE atm, but as you can see I get these marks even from my LOVE SM.

Attachments

• FD9041A9-9781-4CB0-86F9-D9FA1DED0D19.jpeg
    FD9041A9-9781-4CB0-86F9-D9FA1DED0D19.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 366
Reactions: Fwishah
Got this online and took measurements as detailed . Bracelet fits and feels good it’s just one screw bothers me with some marks ! Is this normal ? Do u think I can exchange it? I’ve been wearing it for two days now n thanks
The marks from the screws and the dent in your wrist from the bracelet itself is part of the meaning behind it! I think you'll find that you don't notice it after a week or so. Your bracelet looks wonderful and it's a great fit.

Reactions: Fwishah
I just got my love yesterday and was wondering the same thing. I am worried it’s too small but am trying to get used to it. (I almost got up last night to take it off but my husband was already mad at me for debating the size!)

My wrist is 14cm and the SA and my husband said the 16 looked too big so I went with the 15. It is snug at my wrist bone but I can turn it over either above or below the bone.

Just grin and bear it for a few days?

Attachments

• 026FE391-82BC-449F-B18B-500BA44EFCB3.jpeg
    026FE391-82BC-449F-B18B-500BA44EFCB3.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 2B0BBE98-17BD-4CDA-8EAE-E93127B4BD60.jpeg
    2B0BBE98-17BD-4CDA-8EAE-E93127B4BD60.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 089DEE2F-609F-4F4C-9B79-0B64D0DFCA02.jpeg
    089DEE2F-609F-4F4C-9B79-0B64D0DFCA02.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: kmc2s
The marks are normal, but it’s all too common for SAs to fit the Love with a tight fit. However, most users on this forum with a wrist bone of 14 cm such as myself, go with size 16.

Leaving 1 cm difference is a tight fit. I prefer the loose fit for aesthetic reasons and comfort. My Love falls further down my arm, approximately 1/3 length, which I prefer.

The marks are normal, but it’s all too common for SAs to fit the Love with a tight fit. However, most users on this forum with a wrist bone of 14 cm such as myself, go with size 16.

Leaving 1 cm difference is a tight fit. I prefer the loose fit for aesthetic reasons and comfort. My Love falls further down my arm, approximately 1/3 length, which I prefer.
Thanks. Would you mind posting you in the 16 since we have the same size wrist? I think the 15 looks really nice on me but I am 24 hrs in and it is driving me a bit crazy.

Thanks. Would you mind posting you in the 16 since we have the same size wrist? I think the 15 looks really nice on me but I am 24 hrs in and it is driving me a bit crazy.

You can refer to some of my past posts in the Love sizing thread, but my personal opinion is that it is the wrong size and too tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Bleu
You can refer to some of my past posts in the Love sizing thread, but my personal opinion is that it is the wrong size and too tight.
I saw yours - it looks too big in my opinion. So like you said, it is all personal opinion. I was swimming in the size 16 cuff. I will try the 15 a bit longer. Thanks for your your thoughts! Xo

8097CF1B-6A5A-4D69-8B38-8747DBB37FE6.jpeg

I just got my love yesterday and was wondering the same thing. I am worried it’s too small but am trying to get used to it. (I almost got up last night to take it off but my husband was already mad at me for debating the size!)

My wrist is 14cm and the SA and my husband said the 16 looked too big so I went with the 15. It is snug at my wrist bone but I can turn it over either above or below the bone.

Just grin and bear it for a few days?
Personally, I agree with @Chaton that you need to size up to a 16. If your bracelet is brand new, and you’re already talking about “grinning and bearing it”, then it’s only going to get worse as time goes on. Take it from someone with a similar wrist size (13.5-14 cm) that over time you will grow tired of the 15. I had several bracelets in a 15 for a few years, and they fit fine for a more fitted look. But over time as I grew my stack, I began to wish that they went further up my arm and felt constricted. If you plan on having only one bangle, you might be okay with a tight fit. But for a lifetime piece such as the Love, I would size up for peace of mind. Hope this helps!

Reactions: JaneyBae and Chaton
Personally, I agree with @Chaton that you need to size up to a 16. If your bracelet is brand new, and you’re already talking about “grinning and bearing it”, then it’s only going to get worse as time goes on. Take it from someone with a similar wrist size (13.5-14 cm) that over time you will grow tired of the 15. I had several bracelets in a 15 for a few years, and they fit fine for a more fitted look. But over time as I grew my stack, I began to wish that they went further up my arm and felt constricted. If you plan on having only one bangle, you might be okay with a tight fit. But for a lifetime piece such as the Love, I would size up for peace of mind. Hope this helps!
Thanks!
I am leaning towards keeping it (although I'm still making sure to wear long sleeves to protect it all day... just in case.) I realized my wrists are bigger in the morning. By noon it is totally comfortable and at night I wouldn't think of going bigger. I don't plan to stack it - just not my style. (I did originally intend to by the small love to stack but on my wrist size it looked like I was wearing a baby bracelet.) I watched a video of someone with a 14 cm wrist who had both the 15 and 16 and the 16 went halfway up her arm. I like that it only slides a couple inches as I think it looks more authentic to the style. After the first sleepless night where I thought I had made a terrible mistake, I haven't really noticed it.

I guess I'm in the half-size club like so many others. A 15.5 would be perfect! I seem to be the rare 'size down' club. Any others only size up 1 cm / size down?

Reactions: Violet Bleu