Cartier Love bracelet in wrong box

mgsctravels

Sep 20, 2020
Hi everyone!

Cartier newbie here. Picked up my first couple pieces - a JUC ring in YG and a Love bracelet in YG, too. The SA said they didn't have the proper Love bracelet box with the screwdriver slot in store because price increases are coming to Canada soon and people have been rushing to buy their items, so I got the JUC bracelet box.

Do you know if I bring my purchase/box/receipt to another Cartier boutique or call into the online Customer Service that they'd switch out the box for the correct one? Surely they can look up the serial number and see I have an authentic item...

Thanks!

6CC7654E-060E-4F65-AFEF-5642A57C4B27_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, Cartier customer service is outstanding! Call them and explain what happened and they'll either get a hold of that boutique to get you another one or maybe call another boutique to get you the right box. Happened to me in Vegas at Christmas time last year when they were low on boxes too and I called after I left and they happily corrected the issue and mailed me another box.

Yes, Cartier customer service is outstanding! Call them and explain what happened and they'll either get a hold of that boutique to get you another one or maybe call another boutique to get you the right box. Happened to me in Vegas at Christmas time last year when they were low on boxes too and I called after I left and they happily corrected the issue and mailed me another box.
Awesome, thanks! I appreciate the data point. I wondered what happens and if I was the only one. Especially if you buy while on vacation in Europe and return home and can’t go back to the original boutique to get the correct box...