Cartier Love Bracelet from major Japan reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2012
Hello dear TPF's

I am considering buying a Love bracelet from a major Japanese reseller on eBay - brandearauction. However the engravement of the "Cartier" looks weird. May it be it is an old bracelet - version? Can somebody please help me?

They have already sold many Cartier pieces before.

It does look real to me but if the customs from Switzerland "think" it is a fake they will destroy the piece and claim it to be fake and I or the seller will never get the bracelet back (Swiss law of protecting brands). Will I still be protected from eBay and/or Paypal??

I am looking forward to EVERY hint from you guys. Thank you so much

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/231284039138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited:
I'm no expert on this but I think buying any high end jewelry from ebay is very risky. I'd probably wouldn't recommend you do it- especially Cartier- there's just way too many fakes on ebay claiming to be authentic. Though I'm not saying this isn't one (50/50 chance) of them but do tread carefully if you go that route, it's quite a lot of money and personally, I'd like to get a hands on feel before purchasing any of my jewelries.

Hi! Please ask for authenticity help in the "Authenticate This Jewelry" thread and to be super honest, our eBay forum is the best place to find out about protection :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.