Cartier Love Bracelet EPIC FAIL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That awful lucky you caught it ,hopefully won't happen again

2. Thank you @Kindness3 for your advice. I asked my SA about offering me an exchange for my PG Rainbow Love bracelet and I exchanged it for YG JUC so I don't have it go through this repeatedly. Here is my current stack:
    2BCC7CEE-E039-450B-BF0D-ED80BDDE3DD2.jpeg

3. I bought a ❤️Bracelet today and was told the following regarding securing the bracelet : turn one screw halfway, other screw full, then back to full on first screw. Says otherwise, it doesn’t lock.

Susimoo and marzipanchen like this.
  4. Omg I just got my YG 4 diamonds recently and I haven't got any issues yet. My SA put that on for me and said I should check after a week on the screws. I hope mine are tight.

marzipanchen likes this.
  5. Very welcome looks amazing stacked :heart:

marzipanchen likes this.
  6. So sorry to hear of all the issues. I have been wearing mine for four years and no issues at all.

7. I’m so sorry to hear this, but thank you for sharing. You (and others) have convinced me to get the Love Cuff if I buy this piece of jewelry.

Susimoo and Mali_ like this.
  8. Keep in mind this forum is a fraction of the people buying the love bracelet. Majority are living their lives with no issues.

However, I’m sure you made the best decision for you. Congrats!

ChanelFan29 likes this.
  9. The fact that I like to remove my jewelry daily and that I’ve heard so many issues with the screws on the classic love made me opt for the cuff. I’m so happy I did.

honeypeach, Susimoo and Mali_ like this.
  10. I totally understand. I think I prefer to have a piece I can take off most nights. I do love the look of the bracelet though!

MahoganyQT likes this.
  11. I’m sorry to hear of your loss! That totally stinks! I was having the same issue after I purchased my 2nd and 3rd bracelets in 2013. I complained to Cartier quite a few times but the complaints fell on deaf ears and no one seemed to care. They would send the bracelets off for repair or offer to glue them. I ended up having to get insurance so I could wear them in peace. Then a few months ago, while bringing my watch in for service, I met the most amazing sales person. I expressed my frustration and regret in purchasing these bracelets and she actually listened and assured me she would rectify the problem. She took a look at my bracelets and immediately noticed that they were too big. She felt that all that slipping and sliding and banging together was causing the screws to loosen. She offered to exchange all three bracelets or issue me a store credit so I could shop a different collection. I decided to do an exchange. I turned in my 20cm bracelets and got 3 new 18cm bracelets. I’ve had them on for 2 months and haven’t had any problems. The screws are nice and tight. If you decide to purchase another LOVE bracelet, make sure it’s the correct size and you shouldn’t have any problems. They are designed to be worn snugly (see photos of my new size). I wish the other sales people would have told me that! It would have saved me a lot of grief!

2CA127CF-BEC6-4844-A46F-4322EA8D6A59.jpeg
  12. I have worn the thin love for a year now and have had no issues.

13. Does the Loctite damage the bracelet? Isn't Loctite a type of superglue, please correct me if I'm wrong. What happens if you want to take it off and you have Loctite on it.

14. I think thin love is similar with classic love regarding the issue with screw, some people don't have any issue with the screw, some do.
    I don't have a thin love myself, but I saw youtuber talking about this in her video:

(she started to talk about it at 3"00')

marzipanchen likes this.
  15. I never took my bracelets off, so I am not sure if the loctite would have prevented it. Plus they were large enough that i could slip them off without unscrewing them. The loctite eventually wears away within a month or two. I think it does damage the bracelets as they sent 2 out of 3 bracelets to NY to have the screws replaced. Thankfully, I did not have to pay for the repairs.

nsolanki likes this.